29

NOTTI

"Jay... I got a serious question igh? Don't lie to me when you answer either" I walked into Jay's room as he was chilling on his bed.

He groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Bitch?" I said feeling like he had a lil attitude.

"Hurry up and ask the question notti" he gave me a 😒 look.

"Do you think I'm becoming a bitch when it comes to maya being DOA?" I sat at the edge of his bed.

"Wym mh?" now he was actually invested in the conversation.

"Me and roscoe got into it yesterday cs he was like maya's making me a pussy bc I had said that I'm not EVERY flocka shot but I'm semi flocka shot" I explained to him.

"Ohh yeah I heard bout that. Roscoe was PISSSEDDDD" he laughed.

"Jay" I said in a serious tone.

"Igh chill!! You not becoming soft, or pussy, you just care about da girl. Ain't nun wrong wit dat. But you got to remember OY's been here before her. Therefore, the gang comes first" he told me.

"I know that but I'm tired of niggas saying slick shit bout her" I said remembering the remark Edot had made.

"She's DOA. OY and DOA been had beef so them talking shit ain't never gone end. She dissed deads Notti, her and roscoe even fist fought once. He's never going to let ts go" Jay shook his head.

"THEY WHAT?!" I stood up shocked.

"You didn't know that? Mann it was like 3 years ago he had said sum stupid shit in his song and she pulled up so damn fast to the block and TORE HIS ASS UP" he geeked.

"YOU TELLING ME YOU KNEW HER BEFORE THE TIME SHE CAME ON YA INSTAGRAM FEED?!" I was so confused.

"I didn't know her; I just knew that roscoe got beat up by a girl. I found out it was her like what a month ago" he did the math on his fingers.

"A month ago? And your telling me this bs NOW?" I yelled.

"NOT MY FUCKING FAULT I ASSUMED SHE WOULD SAY SOMETHING" he shouted back.

"Why tf would she tell me she beat up MY FRIEND" I hit my head like he was dumb. He just shrugged.

"I got to show roscoe and them that ian soft!! I just don't know how" I sat back down to think.

The room fell quiet.

"Maybe try thinking about it OUT OF MY ROOM" Jay suggested.

I slowly turned my head towards him.

"How bout I punch tf outta you?" I asked lowly.

"Who you talking to?!" he stood up real fast.

"I'M SORRY" I ran out of the room.

I called Maya to see what she was doing because I was kinda bored. I'll figure something out later tonight.

"BABY" I screamed as she picked up.

"WHAT" she returned the same energy back. I smiled.

"What r you doing" I questioned.

"Shopping hoe" she replied fast.

"WITHOUT ME?" I was kinda butthurt.

"I'm wit da GANGG" she geeked. Then I heard Tay and Malcom yelling at each other in the background.

"Nigga your foot too fucking fat" Tay's voice said.

"No it's not push harder" Malcom demanded.

"ARE YOU DUMB? ITS TOO SMALL" Tay was getting angry.