32

DD

I was scrolling on Instagram when I came across something that had my jaw DROPPED.

It was a picture of Blu and Maya together. He was holding up her chains as she flexed her new grills.

"Daa gng back tg 💞!!" was the caption.

"No fucking way she's back with him!!" I yelled. 

"Nigga what is u hollerin bout now" Jay rubbed his ear.

"MAYA AND BLU ARE COOL AGAIN" I said in disbelief.

"And?" he raised a brow.

"HOW TF SHE GONE SAY SHE COOL WIT OY THEN GO BACK TO HIM" I was shocked.

"Yo bro they been friends before she met us, chill tf out" he urged.

"Why does it seem like I'm the only one wit a problem? He set notti up, and I'm still sure he had sum to do wit his death" I insisted.

"Nigga how many times do we have to go over this? MAYA SPOKE TO HIM AND HE DIDN'T DO NOTHING!!" Jay reminded me.

"Just because she said sum don't mean it's true" I crossed my arms.

"I actually like maya. She's so sweet and pretty. I appreciate her for taking ddot in too. He's grieving bad." Melz shook her head.

"I don't remember asking for your input" I snapped.

"Nigga you forgetting I'm twice ya age? I'll beat you" she turned to me with that mom look.

"My bad" I looked down.

"You js stay tripping when it comes to that girl. Let ha be man" Jay huffed.

Ima have to handle things myself. I thought.

I stood up and walked out the house.

After a few minutes I heard Jay following me.

"Where are you going Dd" he rolled his eyes.

"Mind your business" I told him.

"Nigga you are my business ion need to lose another brother" he caught up and walked next to me.

"Mhm" we went to Maya's house.

"Please don't tell me you gone-" he started.

"Ima have a lil chat wit maya" I lied. I'm really boutta violate her.

I knocked on the door and Tay opened it.

"Nigga when you going back to FL" I was tired of seeing him everywhere.

"Well hello to you too hoe" he looked me up and down with attitude. I walked past him and went right to Maya's room.

They both quickly followed me. I opened the door and saw her with Jakobe and Blu.

"DD" Jakobe yelled excitedly. I haven't seen him in AWHILEE.

"KOBEEE" I geeked forgetting what I was here for. We did a lil handshake and then I remembered what I came to do.

"Maya we gotta talk" I demanded.

"How you gone walk up in here like you own shit" Blu responded.

"Ya name ain't maya nigga" I didn't even look his way.

"Dd what the hell you want bruh" she said annoyed.

"I said I wanted to talk hoe" I may have gone a lil overboard.

"Woah-" Tay and Jay looked taken back.

"Who tf you talkin to like that?" she stood up real fast. I kinda got scared-