22

MAYA

My cousins were coming from Miami. I liked Tay. He's funny as FUCK and he hella protective when it comes to me. But Jada? I fucking hate that hoe.

She's so damn extra and stuck up. Since we was kids she been doing too much. She always tries to 1 up me when it comes to literally anything!!

Breeze which used to be her ex best friend told me they fell out bc she chose dirty niggas over her. Me personally that ain't by business but I wouldn't let ds slide 🤷🏽‍♀️.

"Maya don't do too much igh? We ain't seen dem for years" Malcom begged as we were walking into the airport.

"Why we had to pick em up? They got ubers ya know" I rolled my eyes already annoyed.

"Maya" he said sternly.

"Igh kid damn" I threw my hands up in defense.

We stood next to the Starbucks stand bc Tay wanted to meet up there.

After waiting for a few minutes, I heard running. Like, HEAVY footsteps type running.

Gave me deja vu-

"MY BABIES" I heard Tay's deep ah voice scream.

"TAYYYY" I yelled as I went to ran to him. As he went for a hug, Malcom shoved me out of the way into his arms. It gave gay...

"Nigga fuck you" I stood up from the floor.

"Let me hug my cousin pussy he ain't excited to see yo gay ass" I pulled Malcom off of him as he went to go hug Jada who was stuck up in her phone.

"God damn Maya you got grown" Tay cheesed as we hugged. He squeezed me as tight as he could. I could barley breath-

"Ahhh you look good boy" I said as I checked him out.

"You betta recognize" he started to flex his muscles.

"Alr now stop" I realized I hyped him up a lil too much-

Malcom threw his arms around both of us.

"Let's get dis coffee and go home SO WE CAN TALK SHIT" he was so happy to have his cousins here with us.

I turned to look at Jada. She had a mean mug on her face. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Did- bitch?" I tried to take Malcom's arm off of me put he held on tight.

"No Maya" he whispered.

I kept my composure. We ordered donuts and coffee.

While we were driving home Notti had facetimed me.

I grabbed my airpods and put them in my ear so niggas wouldn't be in my business.

"Yurrr" I smiled. Tay shot his neck to look at me. I saw Jada looking at me from the rearview mirror.

"Eh" I said to Tay. He hit the side of my head.

"Okay nigga suck a dick" I popped his arm.

"Maya baby I'm tryna see you!! Why'd you leave yesterday??" Notti asked confused.

"I had some business to handle" I lied. I didn't want to tell him about Dd because he literally looks up to him- Dd's the reason he does music. So him hearing that Dd wants someone to write his music for him is gonna fuck him up.

"Well then can you come over later? I kinda need you to do ma hair..." he scratched his head.

"You look like you got lice" I made a 😬 face.