14

MAYA

I woke up to flash in my face.

"What the fuck" I rubbed my eyes so I could see better. When I opened my eyes fully, I saw Dd in my face taking pictures.

"YO BRO WATCH OUT" I yelled as I hit his arm making his phone fly out of it. I covered my face as he started jumping up and down.

"NOTTI GOT A GIRL IN HIS BED" he screamed as he ran out of the room slamming the door. That's when Notti shot up.

"What happened?!" he was so confused. He was still halfway asleep. The sound of heavy footsteps was coming, and they were coming FAST.

"MY SON GOT A WHAT IN HIS BED?" I heard Jay's voice as he swung the door open. Both me and Notti were sitting up.

"AHHH ITS THE OPP" Jay had got scared when he saw me. 

"FUCK YOU JAY YK DANG WELL I AINT YA OPP NO MORE" I rolled my eyes as he laughed. Jstar stood behind him.

"No fucking way-" he was shocked to see me.

"Waddup" I nodded at him.

"Why is y'all NEAR MY DOOR" Notti complained. 

"OUU IM TELLING MA YOU GOT A GIR-" Melz pushed passed everyone to get into the room until she stopped in her tracks.

"Woah- she looks like Jada" she was amazed.

"Uh" I looked at Notti and he was BEYOND embarrassed.

"I didn't know we were allowed to sleep with Opps" Jstar said still in shock.

"I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH HER!!" Notti spoke.

"Well... technically..." I went to say.

"Shut the fuck up" he urged before I could finish.

"She did my hair and SLEPT OVER!! THAT'S IT!! I didn't fuck" Notti explained.

"What was stopping you mh?!" Dd asked as he slowly went to grab his phone knowing I was gonna hit him.

"SHE'S MY FRIEND FUCK NIGGA!!" Notti was so tired of them.

I just sat there not knowing what to say or do. All I know is if Dd's posts them pictures ANYWHERE I am so screwed.

"Dd. Do NOT post those" I stared at him. I was so serious.

"Awh why not" he whined.

"BECAUSE" me and Notti said in sync.

"If niggas see me wit HIM, oh yeah I'm DONE." I said truthfully.

"RIGHT! wait- what's that supposed to mean" Notti raised a brow at me.

"Nothing-" I waved him off as I was still looking at Dd.

"And don't send them anywhere either. Please" I gave him puppy eyes. DOA would ELIMINATE me if they found out I was hanging with OY'S even if everyone used to be cool back them. Flock wouldn't care but Blu and 41? Yeah, they'd trip.

"I'm js tryna get one thing straight" Jstar had no clue what to do with the information he was just now hearing.

"So... she's an opp... right? And you guys are friends... EVEN after you BOTH dissed eachother" he questioned.

"Yeah- actually- you got the whole thing right" I said surprised.

"It's giving one of them watty pad thingies what they called" Jay asked with his deep ass voice. It scared me a lil.

"Enemies to lovers?" Melz asked.

"YEAH THAT!" he yelled.

"GET OUT" Notti begged.