31

It's been a full week since Notti's death. I got invited to the candle lighting, and the burying but the entire time I was there it felt so awkward. Seeing Dd, being near him made me uncomfortable. I felt the tension.

I told the niggas I fucked wit (Ddot, Dudey, Jay) that they could crash with me whenever they needed it. So far, only Ddot's been staying here.

I needed to find out all that really happened, so I decided to go to the one place I shouldn't be nearby.

Blu's house.

"Ddot Ima b right back igh?" I told him as he was making himself a sandwich.

He nodded.

I walked to Blu's crib which wasn't that far from here.

I stood on his porch and knocked. I haven't spoken to him since the night we were arguing on live. He was tryna expose me n shi so I shut his ass DOWN.

After a few minutes the door opened.

"Shut up Mhady you a bitch" he said before he looked at me. He was too stunned to speak.

"Heyyyy" I said lowkey nervous.

"How ya doin?" I chuckled.

"What- what r you doing here" he raised a brow.

"We uh... gotta talk." I nodded.

"Nigga stop being pussy and finish the gam- MAYAAAA" Mhady pushed Blu out of the way.

"How you gone have a meeting with me and then be here with him?" I put my hand on his chest to stop him from hugging me.

"See what had happened was...." he started.

"WE PRESSED HIS ASSS AND NOW WE COOOOL" Mali came jumping from behind Mhady and scooped me up.

"Let me go" I said struggling to breath. He set me down and I walked in.

"I never invited you into the house" Blu reminded me.

"They did tho" I clicked my tongue. He rolled his eyes.

"Hurry up and tell me what you wanna say so you could leave" he demanded.

"Nigga we gots to go somewhere private" I urged.

"For what? So you could trick me again" he crossed his arms.

"Oh wait- you cant!! Because Notti is-" he spoke.

"Say sum shit and istg you will die in front of those two" I became serious. The Notti jokes people been saying got me real upset. Ian wit none of that shit.

"Uh oh" Mali whispered.

"Chill Mayaaa" he threw his hands up and laughed. We then walked to his room.

"Damn ian been in here since we rocked yo shit" I shook my head.

"YOU didn't rock shit" he sat on his bed.

"Rightt"

"Anyway I have an important question Blu and I really need you to be honest" I stood in front of him.

"Im always honest" he looked me up and down.

"First off, no you're not, second, stop looking at me like that" I made a weird face. He mocked me.

"Deadass tho, you gotta be serious" I sat next to him. He turned to face me.

"Did you send..." I choked. I hated saying that nigga's name.

"Maya. Continue" he urged in a tone that made me feel like he was tryna call me dumb without saying it.

I stared at him like 😒.