7

NOTTI

"Where you going Mh" Dd asked as I heard him running after me.

"Away from y'all" I said in a duh tone.

"We ain't did nun!!" Ddot huffed.

"I just got to think by myself!!" I yelled as I walked out of the school doors. They understood and went back to class.

I went to go sit under my favorite tree. (I may be gansta n shi but a nigga got a favorite tree)

But when I went to go sit down, I saw that opp bitch and Jakobe.

"NOTTTIIIII" he yelled as he ran to me.

"The fuck is you doin wit a opp" I shouted angrily as I dodged his hug.

"An opp?" he raised a brow. She chuckled.

"Bro why is you on ma dick!! I get it you don't mess wit DOA but shit give me a break" she joked as if I wasn't about to kill her.

"FUCK DOA NIGGA KAY AIN'T COMING HOME" I turned red.

"You stay bringing that nigga up like he ya manz or sum" she rolled her eyes.

"Well damn ma-" Jakobe spoke.

"Ian onat gay shit smooch watch ya self" I got mad as I interrupted him.

"Who df you think you are interrupting me hoe? I AM APART OF ME MYSELF AND I THEREFORE I CAN BE FRIENDS WITH WHOEVER I WANT" Jakobe clapped as he jumped into the conversation.

"Blah Blah Blah nigga no one wants you apart of shit anyways" I rolled my eyes as I walked past him.

"Suck ma dick smooch" I said as she glared me down.

"Nigga you pussy as fuck if I was an opp you would've been merked me but you like what you see" she smirked as she laughed.

"Ima beat yo ass" I went to ran up on her but Jakobe pushed me back.

"Move" he said as he looked behind me. I turned and saw a police car right at the corner.

I flipped her off and walked to the studio.

"Maybe this will shut ha ass up" I played a beat and put the headphones on.

Don't run Don't trip

Like, scream, DOA, DD pass me the grip

Yeah, I fuck with some Makks, I fuck with some Trendy's

But the DOA niggas is deady (DOAK)

He tried to run up, got hit with my lefty

Talk on bro a nigga get deadly

Ran up on her w the knock she was leakin

doing allat talking now we even

"I like this" I smiled to myself thinking it needed js a lil bit more.

I called ddot to be featured on the track and he did what he had to do. Somewhat.

"Diss her" I demanded.

"We just dissed DOA bout 500 times in 1 song" he complained.

"Don't fucking matter say her name" I was getting annoyed.

"NIGGA WE SEEM LIKE WE DICK RIDIN THEY NAMES RIGHT NOW" he snapped.

"No it don't" I laughed cause he sounded dumb asf.

"Out of every other gang we have beef with we are dissing DOA the MOST in this song. LITERALLY THIS SONG" he played multiple parts of the track that had the word DOA or FLOCK in it. It played for almost 2 minutes and a half.