5

NOTTI

"Bro did you hear the news!!" Boogz geeked as we were waiting in the breakfast line.

"WHAT NEWS?!" Dd yelled.

"Shut the fuck up bro worda ma dead ian in da mood" Ddot covered his ears as he gave Dd a hard glare.

Dd sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes.

"Like I was saying- we got a mystery opp pulling up to da school" Boogz rubbed his hands together.

"How you know?" I raised a brow.

"Cause I heardddd" he said in a duh tone. 

"Nigga ain no opp coming to dis place" I told him as I hit the side of his head.

"If  dey do best believe OY gone light dis bitch up" Ddot said sternly as he turned to the lady to put his lunch number in.

"Y'all got sausage biscuits?" Dd pushed ddot to talk to the lady.

"Excuse me boy but he was here first" she snapped.

"YEAH BITCH" Ddot shoved Dd to the side so he could get back in his spot.

"DO YOU HAVE SAUSAGE BISCUITS?" Ddot was now the one yelling.

"Oh but I thought you were in a bad mood" Dd mumbled.

"Suck ma dick nigga" Ddot flipped him off.

"Read the sign." She glared at both Dd and ddot as if she was getting fed up.

"It say sa- s-sau-" Ddot stuttered.

"NIGGA ITS THE BISCUIT JUST ASK FOR THE DAMN BUSCUIT" I shouted. Everyone started laughing as she gave us all a bag.

We all went to our 1st period (I had mine with Boogz and Dd. Ddot sadly was by himself).

About 20 minutes into the class the teacher got a call on the intercom.

"We will be sending 2 new students to your classroom."

"Y'all heard the man. We have 2 new students" the teacher smiled at everyone as they groaned.

Boogz who was sitting on the other side of the room turned and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Dd who was staring at the door.

It took these "new students" a good 10 mintues to get into the class. I got bored and decided to do my work instead of waiting for someone to walk through the door.

I pulled out my phone when Dd grasped my arm.

"Notti"

"Nigga hop off- Oh my god" I looked where he was looking.