26

CBLU

"You got fat as fuck-" Mhady told me.

"Nigga suck ma dick the girls like dis" I hit my stomach.

"Tf they don't" Mali busted out laughing.

"Mali shut up you can't get bitches" I shook my head.

"YES I CAN NIGGA!! I had yo girl screaming last night" he scoffed.

"Yo bro watch how you chatting nigga" I put my finger to his forehead. He hit my hand.

My phone then started ringing. It was Jada.

"What??" I answered it. Mhady was now trying to throw chips into Mali's mouth.

"My work is done" she said sounding annoyed.

"Word?! What you did" I walked outside so I could talk privately.

"Made out wit da lil nigga. He was enjoying it till Tay and Maya walked in" her voice sounded stuffed.

"Jada, facetime me" I said. I had a thought that she wasn't exactly okay.

"Bet" she facetimed me and once the screen loaded, I saw her that above her eye was cut and puffed up. Her lip was swollen, and she had a napkin covering her nose.

"DID SHE FUCK YOU UP?!" my mouth was open in shock.

"I got my licks in" she answered.

"CLEARLY NOT NIGGA SHE BEAT YO ASSS" I geeked as I started laughing.

"You not fucking funny. Dis why ion do shit for you" she rolled her eyes.

"Aye bruh ian the one who got tore tf up ova a nigga" I defended myself.

"That's it nigga im done helping you wit shit. Now u on ya own hoe" she got mad and hung up.

"Shit ion need you no more anyway." I huffed as I got up and went back inside.

TATA

I was going to meet up with Blu and Mali at his house to record a song. As I was walking down the sidewalk I hear blu yelling.

"DID SHE FUCK YOU UP?!" I heard him say shocked.

"I got my licks in" I heard Jada's voice. I decided to stay back so he couldn't see me. Yes, I am nosy.

"That's it nigga I'm done helping you wit shit. Now u on ya own hoe" she said angrily. I'm assuming she hung up because Blu started talking mess. I stood there to think. Did Blu set Maya up? 

I mean, what a coincidence that Jada comes back to Harlem, randomly decides she wants to hook up with Notti, and then call Blu after she got beat up by her cousin-

"Tf she helping him wit?" I asked myself.

I grabbed my phone out my pocket and texted Maya.

MAYA GZZZZ 😝🔥

Me: Maya ian gone hold you... I think Blu set the whole Notti situation up 

Maya: nigga u js chattin. Notti did what he did himself😂

Me: no shit sherlock. But I'm saying, Blu told Jada to come back and fuck up y'all relationship!!

Maya: And how do you kno this?

Me: well.. I kinda assumed.

Maya: Really nigga.

Me: LISTEN MAN!! I was standing on da sidewalk cs I heard blu was on ft and he was on ft wit her. And after he made fun of her for getting beat up she said she was tired of helping him with shit and now he on his own!! Come on now put shit together.