6

MAYA

We left our 1st period after the teacher had a "talk" with me and Blu. All she said was to watch our backs which I lowkey appreciated.

"Can't believe we don't got 2nd or 3rd together" Blu huffed as he looked around at the numbers on the door. He was looking for his room as we were making way towards mine.

I stopped at my class. as we did our handshake.

"If something seems off, CALL ME" he demanded as he walked away flipping me off.

I went into the classroom and sat at a seat near the back of the class.

A few minutes went by when some boy with long hair walked in.

"MS JAMESSSS" he geeked as he hugged her.

He seemed to have a lot of energy. I liked that. He walked with his head looking at the floor as he sat next to me.

"Wass-" he turned to me but had a look of shock on his face.

"NO WAY" he was flabbergasted.

"I'm ya opp ain't I" I huffed as I rolled my eyes annoyed.

"YES- but no- BUT YOU DISSED MY CREW" he kicked my leg.

"OW!!!!" I glared at him. I would expect him to do the most like his friends did but nope, he was different.

"All jokes aside tf you dissed us foe?" he raised a brow.

"CAUSE Y'ALL DISSED ME!!!" I said in a duh tone.

"No one dissed you SPECIFICALLY NOTTI and I repeat NOTTI dissed DOA" he said as he looked very proud of himself.

"Don't fucking matter nigga. Y'all not flocking we ain't talking" I shrugged as I looked towards the board as the lady wrote stuff down.

He mocked me under his breath and rolled his eyes.

We sat in silence as we both did our work until the teacher had to say sum dumb shit.

"We will play a game today called 20 questions. You will get to know the person you are SITTING NEXT TO" she smiled as she looked my way.

"AWH NOW YOU KNOW DAMN WELL" I complained.

"Hey, your new here!! Make some friends" she assured me.

"Igh bro" I slouched back in my chair as I saw ddot pull out his phone and text somebody.

"QUESTION 1" he yelled.

"WHO DA FUCKKK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE COMING IN HER-" he shouted until I popped tf out of him.

"STOP SCREAMING AT ME KID" I yelled in his ear as he winced in pain.

"You smooch I should fuck you up" he was mad now. Like, VERY mad.

"Nigga you doing too fucking much like I won't get real disrespectful in this bitch" I demanded.

He just glared at me as he rubbed his mouth. He then cleared his throat.

"Anyway" he whispered.

"Why you came here knowing you DOA pussy?" he raised a brow.

"Oh my god bro I'm tired of you 'oy' niggas on ma dick" I complained.

"YOU DECI- you decided to step foot here dumbass" he hit me again.

"Worda ma dead don't touch me" I moved his hand away from me.

"And ian really have no choice gang. I got expelled n NO FUCKING SCHOOL IN DA BRONX wanna take me but here so" I shrugged as I pulled out a bag of chips from my bag.