10

NOTTI

Maya had sat next to me on the couch. Her and Jay were play fighting and I'm not gonna lie I am enjoying her vibe right now. She's still a bitch though.

"Ima go get sum to eat" I said out loud as I stood up.

"AYE!! LEMME COME" she shouted as Jay had her in a chokehold.

I nodded and walked out the door. She pushed through Dee and Jstar as she caught up with me.

It was a silent walk to the deli.

"Yk what" she said breaking the quietness. She stuck her foot out in front of me making me trip.

"The fuck is yo problem?" I snapped my neck towards her as I caught myself.

"Your being lame right now" she rolled her eyes.

"Yo what" I was confused.

"Your mad quiet. Ion do good in quiet situations" she shrugged.

"Cs wtf is there to talk about muddy?" I chuckled as I shook my head.

"LITERALLY ANYTHING" she hit her hands on her side.

"I came on this 'walk' for a reason" she quoted.

I sucked my teeth. "Wha you want to talk about Ma?" 

Ma? Why did I just say that?

I don't think she noticed because she answered without hesitation.

"Let's talk about why you dissed da guys. AND ME" she made it clear that she wanted to know why her.

"Cs they opps" I shrugged.

She rolled her eyes. 

"The truth Notti"

I huffed cause she was lowkey being annoying.

"The truth? Aight. But..." I felt like telling her the REAL truth. For some reason I trust her.. ALOT-

"But?"

We continued to walk silently as I thinked.

Do I really want to speak to her about ts? She seems hella generous right now. What if shes playin and setting me up?? She doesn't look like she got a knock on ha. Nah I'm js trippin... right??

"The older niggas apart of OY was dissing him. Said that if we did it to, we would go viral. Get money. " I finally spoke.

"So you doin it as a trend?" she laughed as if I was stupid.

"Not a trend. I CHOSE to diss him" I reminded her.

"Nigga youn got personal beef wit em!! HE DOESN'T KNOW YOU" she shook her head flabbergasted.

"He don't got to!! It's a part of the game nigga!! YOU out of all people should know this shit" I opened the door for her as we walked into the deli.

"Tf you mean by that??" 

"I mean you dissed ME after I dissed one of ya guys. You ain't have personal beef wit me. But you still went and did ds anyway" I went down to the drink aisle.

She got quiet knowing I was right.

"Gangsta?" she raised a brow as she finally spoke.

"Gangsta. You said speak the truth. Das wha I'm doin" I grabbed a sprite and held the freezer door open for her.

"Alr then. Second question. Why you lied on my name for?" she grabbed a lemonade.

"Pause- lemonade" I looked at her crazy.