8

DUDEY

Me and Dee walked into the stu about to make a track when I saw the prettiest girl ever.

"These bronx niggas gone feel me wa-" I spoke.

"Am I interrupting something?" she cut me off as Dee froze in his place.

I smiled at her. Gosh, she was beautiful.

"I'm dudey" I told the girl.

"Nice to meet ya dudey" she cheesed at me as she got up to leave.

Now that's a million-dollar smile.

I thought to myself. I watched her exit the room as I daydreamed till Dee wacked the fuck outta me.

"Nigga fuck wrong wit you?! GO HOLLA BEFORE SHE DIP" he urged as he hit my arm repeadtly.

"Nigga suck ma dick stop touching me" I pushed him.

"If youn want no play Ima go get sum" he scoffed as he went to follow her.

"WAIT!!" I yelled as I ran out of the room. We both raced outside to see her standing next to a dodge charger.

"Yoo where you going shawty" Dee asked as we saw her walking away from the building.

She looked at us like she was confused.

"Y'all niggas following me?" she raised a brow then walked closer towards us.

"No- we- not really" I stuttered as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Nigga you pussy you have no game" Dee rolled his eyes as he walked towards her. He then mouthed to me 'watch how it's done'.

"We boutta cook sumn up rq you tryna stay and hit it w us?" he licked his lips as he looked down on her. She was shorter than him. I just made a disgusted face.

"Hell nah I'm coolin" she chuckled as she went to leave again.

"Pause- wym hell no" he seemed offended.

"Nigga you glazing- ion wanna chill wit y'all" she looked him up and down.

"Suck ma dick smooch aint no way you turned me down" his ego was lowkey hurt.

"Yo bro stop talking like that you not gone do nun about it" she shook her head as she started laughing.

"Aigh now dee stop" I told him as he was about to say something disrespectful.

"Yk wha. Fuck you man ima go inside and get anotha bop to come holla" he sucked his teeth as he left.

"Alr gangsta you do wha you gotta do" she shrugged and really went to leave this time. I was nervous lowkey-

"Wait!!" I shouted as she stopped.

She looked around, then back at me.

"Nigga what? Im tryna go find my friends and dip" she seemed annoyed.

"You neva gave me ya name" I chuckled.

"Das federal mh" she clicked her tongue.

"Federal? Who gone come looking for you?" I looked around like she was stupid.

She just gazed at me.

"It's Maya" she spoke after a few mintues of silence.

"Well Maya... I hope we could kick it soon. I could only do that if i get ya gram" I winked.

She laughed.

"I'll give it to you kid" she stuck her hand out for me to give her my phone.

I cheesed and handed it to her. She typed in whatever she had to then handed it back.