1

MAYA 

"Bandz wake up" Malcom banged on my door.

I didn't answer.

"NIGGA GET UP" he banged harder.

"BRO FUCK AWAY FROM MA DOOR YOU DICK RIDIN RIGHT NOW" I yelled as I got out of bed.

I walked into the bathroom and did my routine. After I walked downstairs to Blu all up in my pantry.

"Yo bro what is you doin" I asked as Malcom threw an apple at his head.

"You wanna get fucked up early in the morning?" Blu slowly turned his head around to look at Malcom completely ignoring my question.

"You said you was hungry" Malcom said in a duh tone.

"Me personally..." I whispered as I grabbed my bookbag off the couch.

"Bandz shut the fuck up ain't nobody asked you to talk to me" he snapped.

"Awh you still pressed about yesterday" I poked my bottom lip out.

He flipped me off and turned to Malcom.

"Now you know damn well ion eat no apples fuck I look like" Blu picked it up off the floor and threw it back at him.

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away 🤓" I opened the door as Malcom ran outside and left the apple on the counter.

"Dumb fuck forgot his bookbag" Blu huffed as he went to grab it.

"AND THE DAMN APPLE!!" I shouted.

"Who said I was finna go to schoo? And that apple gone stay there" he waved Blu off as he patted my head.

"Nigga" I hit his hand.

"Ouuu yo momma finna beat yo ass once she get that call that you absent..." Blu instigated.

"Nigga fuck her she ain't here right now is she?" he gave Blu a 🤨 look.

I gasped. "NOT TOO MUCH ON HER!!" I defended.

"Shut up Bandz you don't even like her" he said truthfully as he started walking.

"Shi you right" I laughed as Blu put his arm around me and we all walked to school.

There was a deli right across from the school so we decided to go there.

"Y'all on sum real shit all jokes aside... what if I drop out" Blu said as he opened the door for me.

He tried to close it on Malcom but couldn't because Malcom pulled the hell out of the door making Blu almost fall.

"Nigga we don't need you at schoo. Bye" I said playfully.

"Ouch" he put a hand on his chest and scrunched up his face.

I grabbed a bag of hot fries and went to the cold drinks.

"Anyways, I'm being so fr. I'm tired of dis schoo shit. Draining as fuck worda ma dead" Blu huffed as he followed me.

"Deadass? If you drop out I'm coming" Malcom told him.

Then they both looked at me. 

"Someone out of this group gotta be the smart one" I shrugged as I grabbed a strawberry lemonade.

"You so damn lame" Malcom complained.

"She only wanna go to see ha nigga Tata" Blu said with attitude.

"Yo what? Das not true" I tried to defend myself knowing damn well it lowkey was true...

"Then who is it? Bryant? Or Rippy? OR IT IS... dotty" Malcom gasped at his last guess.