Chapter: 14; Waylen #4

"You seem so tired, baby!"

" Yeah my neck is paining and kind of sleepy too......wait...BABY?!" realization hits me as I jumped and sat straight with a widen eyes. The voice is of Eisha's. And that soft thing was her lap

where I laid my head on?

I turned the lamp beside the couch on and turned to look at the girl sitting beside me, to see her reaction when I'm already covered in goosebumps.

But she just took out her earphones and looked at me.

"Did you said something?" she asked and I sighed.

But wait-

She was saying that to the person on the other side on the call?

"What are you looking huh? What is it? You wanna say something?" she asked.

"You called babe?" I asked hesitating a bit.

"Oh I was in a call with Waylen!" she said casually.

"Oh I see........ Wait who? Who is he? Calling him babe?" I asked.

She looked at me in a slight wide eyes

"Oh I didn't told you guys right? Alright I got myself a boyfriend!!!!!" she said in an excited tone as if an athlete won any gold medal.

I looked at her, trying to react. Trying my best to give a perfect reaction so that I Don't look like........

Upset maybe?

"Who is he? Does other's knows?" I asked with a smile which seems way more forced maybe?

" He is in same major as me but senior and you guys Don't know him maybe! And no I didn't tell this to others yet. But I will soon arrange a meet up for 6 of us. Don't tell Erina now, she will react and I want to tell her by myself." she explained as I just listened to her.

"Alright!" I sat relaxing.

Come on man! We 5 are good friends! She isn't leaving us. As a human being everyone have to find their life partner today or tomorrow and she just found it that doesn't seperates her from us. Even that dude is added in 5 of Us and made it 6 of Us so better adapt it Rayan!

I shrugged and smiled to take  my thoughts in a positive manner and built believe in it, adapt it. I relaxed on the couch. I stretched my neck and and arms to relax the tired body.

" Got old already!" I said to myself.

But my peace didn't last long when Eisha again took her earphones out and said,"Oh hey Rayan! Could you please make some coffee for Erina and Saewan? Pleaze!" she asked.

"Who?me?"

"Oh no. Not you! I'm talking to those thousands of chef behind you!" note the sarcasm.

Me-