Chapter: 4; we met again

Erina's POV

Mom drifted to sleep. I went to the balcony to get some fresh air. I saw Eisha standing, leaning on the railing so I walked to stand beside her. She gave me a look as if I once borrowed her kidney but didn't give it back to her. But then she just turned her legs and left. And now coming to think of it.

Why did she agree to study in medical faculty to become a doctor?

Wasn't she supposed to learn animation?

Because of her, I can't even ask my parents to change my major.

I know it's my choice whether I want to do it or not but still, I feel like if Eisha has always dreamed of animation comic arts, and stuff, she will decline to study in medical, and along with her I will too choose to study fashion design. But she kinda looks fine and does not even mention that she wants to study another major. Maybe I should also study in medical? Cause dad will never accept my choice rather he will tell me 'Why study in such an unrespectful place? Leave it to get admitted in some of our small institutes in the town?!'

I let out a sigh and looked behind and saw my dad coming towards me. Should I talk with him at least let's ask what he thinks about these.

"Hi, Dad!"

"What are you doing here? Upset because of your mom?" He said standing beside me leaning on the railing.

"No, I'm just thinking!"

" And what is it?" He asked.

"Umm, it's about my studies?" I said a bit nervous.

"What to think of it huh? Just look at you my daughter, how proud I feel to think I have such a hard-working talented daughter. You score so well in school, love studying, have nice knowledge and most importantly fulfill our dream to see you as a doctor!" He said smiling at me.

" what if I hadn't chosen to study in medical and wanted to do something else?" I asked being a little hesitant.

"Well if something else was a major which has respecting job opportunities, you would be in a good position, me and your mom would be so proud to say my daughter is something that, then I will of course accept your choice." He said patting my back.

"Why? Do you want to change this major?" He asked trying to catch my gaze.

"No...I don't! Just asking, you know random thoughts." I said immediately.

"Oh........well if you have another choice share it with us. But I guess nothing will be better than medical dear. You will be people's lifesaver. We will be proud. Society will respect you. We will proudly tell others that our daughter is a surgeon or child specialist or something. People will give your example to motivate the next generation. How proud it is ?! Plus as an excellent student, your ways should be on those paths dear. Why to dream of something else? Right?!" He spoke nonstop making me totally silent.

I knew this was what he was gonna say though. I'm stupid to ask this.

" well it's too late you both have to pack and soon have to leave so don't skip your sleep," he said ruffling my hair caressing it softly, and smiling before leaving.

Why did I even try....just to lose my hopes more?!

I also left and just freshening up, I crashed myself to sleep.