Chapter 1: when we met #2

"Don't you dare to scream. Tell me who are you?" The person whispers in my ears.

"No one?!" I said in a scared voice being nervous AF.

"Was it a joke?!" He said in like a 'I'm so done' face.

"Maybe ?!"

"Then I must say you aren't funny at all!"

Oh, my humorous heart got stabbed by this comment.

" I asked you something," he said.

" But I should be the one to ask you this first!?!" I said pulling an eyebrow up and holding both my hips.

" As I'm the one holding the knife it will be better if you speak first! So go ahead."

"Knife??!? Where knife?!?!?" I said in panic. I looked around to find which knife is he talking about.

" Are you really dumb or acting like one?!" He said pushing the knife a little on the skin of my waist.

" Oh yeah...found it...OK fine I'm gonna explain...don't push it further." I said again panicking.

"OK, so who are you and why did you come here?" He again whispered in my ears as I laughed.

Him:

"Why the heck are you laughing?"

"Can you lemme go your whisper is ticklish?" I said laughing a little more.

"No I won't," he said.

" Why!?" I whined.

" What if you harm me?"

What? Like I came here to draw and now this human captivated me with a knife and he thinks I have the guts to harm him back. I still can't get over the fact that I came here to make a horror story but was stuck in a thrill.

"I won't see I don't have any knife like you!?" I said.

"What if you have hide somewhere?!" He said doubting me.