Chapter 1; when we met

"

DADDDD!"She screamed as she peeked through the bathroom door.

Meanwhile, her Dad got a jumpscare and face palmed mentally. He wonders how this little has such a roar-like voice. Did I ever exchange my daughter with any tiger or lion?

"What's wrong?" He asked shouting back.

"Can you pass me my dresses I left them on the edge of the bed?!"

" Huh? You screamed As if you were jumping from the terrace and informing that a brat is dying."He said to himself and walked to her room to do the task given by his daughter.

This situation gave him nostalgia remembering how similarities his daughter has with his wife. Always in a rush, being an excited bird, forgetting stuff, and having a huge screaming ability. But unfortunately, he has only one of them to torture him where his wife left them when his daughter was born. He suffered from depression and started many bad habits like drinking, smoking, etc in the thought of reducing the pain but rather it was increasing causing him to think of suicide along with his daughter. But rather he survived with his daughter by counseling his best friend Edwin. And after that, they decided to stay together in this small town named Yurane. Edwin is a social government manager of this town as well as Eiden, who left all his pains behind and decided to live for his daughter Eisha. His best friend also has a daughter the same age as Eisha, whose name is Erina.

****

Eisha

Getting ready for my college days, I sat at my dining table to have breakfast. While a notepad in my hand and a pencil in another. I love to draw and this is my favourite work among anything I do. Well, this is the only thing I do.

" Eat first do it later! And how many times have I told you to stop these drawings and all and start getting serious about your studies? These will not make you successful." Said my dad which is a daily lecture for me.

I sighed and kept it aside. I had my breakfast and left for my classes.

In front of the school gate, my scanner-like eyes are roaming everywhere to search for the beautiful bitch. And yes I found her. A girl beside the school gate standing leaning her back on the wall. A girl with long hair until her hips, big doe eyes, flawless skin, perfectly curved body, we can say an angel down to earth. And here is her best friend; A big potato.

Huh! Whatever I walked to her as I smacked her ass and she flinched standing straight

" Heeeyyy you late ass and smacking me?!?!?!" She said in annoyance.