Chapter 1: when we met #4

" YOU LITTLE BRAT!! AT LEAST YOU REMEMBERED YOU HAVE A DAD WITH HOME?!?!" Uncle Eiden came outside shouting as if his lungs burst out and landed on his hand.

" eek! Shit Dad I'm sorry....I was just....listen to me" she ran as her uncle chased her.

" NO, I WON'T! JUST GO STAY AT THAT ABANDONED COTTAGE!"

"sorrryyyyyy!!" She said shielding me from her.

" Eiden calm down it's OK I talked with her she understood. Now there seems extra case added!" My dad said to his uncle and looked towards those 2 unknown new creatures.

"Who are these two?!" Uncle said looking towards them. Mean Eisha sighed for getting saved. "Don't worry bitch I still didn't start yet" I said whispering to her.

Her:

"Why making Aunty work hard I'm here to help you bitch?!" I said gritting my teeth as she made a dramatic crying face

"Hello! I'm Rayan. I came here 1 week ago and was staying at that abandoned cottage for 1 week." Said the guy who was with Eisha earlier. As we diverted our focus on them.

Rayan's POV

I'm silent after meeting that headache (Eisha) even after seeing this dude(Saewan) here I was supposed to shower my questions on him but I just didn't get any chance to speak. I wonder what is he doing here? Was he with others on a trip to here? Or he came finding me?!?!......huh! No why will he? stupid me! whatever who cares?

" so introduce or explain why these two boys were here?!" Said the calm old man (Edwin).

"Hello! I'm Rayan. I came here 1 week ago and was staying at the abandoned cottage for 1 week." oh this is my voice. This is what happens when you are among some talkative ass people and you at least got a chance to talk.

"For 1 week?!!!!! At that cottage?!?!?! For what?!!!!!" as the daughter as father.

"For shelter uncle, for shelter."