Chapter: 7; Can't hope

Rayan's POV

I woke up and realized I'm on my bed perfectly laying but on my yesterday's clothes. I was really tired yesterday!

Whatever I freshened up and checked out the time.

Shit!!! Its 8:00 already?!

I drank a glass of water and rushed outside.

I arrived at my literature class and got scolded with insults free. Whatever this is regular.

End of classes...

I ran out the campus. Running. Because of the extra time professor used to give his emotional philosophical lecture.

Its fine! Cool down Rayan you will be in time. No worries!

And I reached the super market. I rushed and entered the 'only staff' room to see a glaring human.

"I'm really sorry!" I said as I hurriedly wore my uniform.

"You should be thankful that I didn't complained about you to the manager. And now because of you, I will be late." That guy said who works before my shift.

"I'm really sorry! I actually..."

"I don't want to listen any of your excuses. I'm already so tired. Bye!" He said as he left.

I sighed lowering my head. He is right though some how everyday I mess up in the whole schedule. Whatever..
I went out side on the payment counter.

Time passes......

One by one customer entered. And slowly the load of works arrived with them.

~ Ey clean these soft drinks fell on the ground!

~ hey boy where is that new published magazine?

~ Hey make bill of these all!

~Hey help me to bring these to my car!

~why don't you guys have those new ramens?

~ Hey collect all the expired foods from each section!

After some hours...

Woaah! I sat down on the floor leaning my back on the wall. I'm now done after throwing the garbage. I let out a sigh. The day ends with sighs only.

I changed and left the super market as the next shift's girl arrived. Now its Time to go to the cats café.

At the café...

Sneezing and with runny nose I'm sitting on the chairs. The café is full of cats and I'm allergic to cats. I would have never accepted to work here if there were more options to work at. And also having no experience on part time jobs, I had hard time on getting accepted at those places which required Workers.

A girl called me as I went there.

"Excuse me! Can you clean these toilet she did?!"