Chapter: 12; Reality Check✔

They came back, girls at their dorms and the boys to their apartment. The cheering jolly minded Eisha became silent. She still feels so worst about herself. She can't overcome the guilt or regret. Erina is worried about her and she herself now feeling bad for saying such words and forcing her to do this. Everything is messed up in their life and now they want to solve it soon.

***

"Hi guys!" Eron arrived at the cafeteria and greeted the other 4 of them.

"Hey! Come here." Rayan said smilingly and patted the seat beside him.

"Thanks! So how everything went there?!" He asked even though he can guess the answer by their faces.

"Well dad showed you the side effects?!" He asked as they nodded.

"He argued and then remained silent?!" He again asked as they nodded looking at each other.

"He still didn't tried once to discuss it calmly?!"

Nod.

"And if I'm not wrong Eisha got her emotional blackmail from uncle too?!" He said as their eyes widen and they looked at each other in a shocked expression.

"You are asking as if you knew these all were suppose to be happen?!" Rayan asked as Eron leaned back on the chair.

"Well I'm an experienced older man than you and obviously they did the same with me too!" Eron said with a chill face.

"Seriously?! When did all these happen and we being in the house never found anything?!" Erina asked.

" did you guys ever got any break from your girly teenage life?! Did you ever stayed home and took interested in home's stuffs?! Did you Both ever got yourself any break from drawing and studies when you guys were in high school?! You both literally kicked me out after I got admitted in college." He said in a little aggressive voice as if the word were suppose to come out a long time ago but were hidden inside and bursting out now.

"OK OK fine we are sorry for that. Actually dad and uncle and even mom were busy focusing you too much so we got jealous a little and avoided you!" Erina explained.

"OK now what is the matter you guys called me here? And why this dumb ass is so silent?!" Eron asked about Eisha.

"The blackmailing!" And Erina explained about her story.

"Hmm! I get that! Uncle did it like always. But you doing this was Unexpecting Eisha I'm proud of you!" He said and looked up at her but kept on staring as the girl looks so silent.

"Hey look at me girl! You did well! I know it was hard but me and we are proud of you! You not only did good for yourself but for your dad. You fulfilled his dream which will take time for him to understand. You did well Eisha don't take yourself as someone worst! I know and i understand you!" Eron said as a tear rolled down Eisha's eyes and she looked away.

"Its fine it will take time for her to heal. Let her take her time and feel better soon." Eron said as he leaned back on his chair.

"Yeah and not only this. There are some more on the plate so listen." Erina said as Eron nodded.

"After coming back from there, then 2 days later we found out they stopped paying any fees for our studies in this university and the dorm payments with daily expenses too. We can't use our cards as well." Erina said and Eron scoffed.

"Why the heck are you laughing? Is this something funny?! How things will work now?" Erina yelled.

"Calm down! You both just need to reduce the expenses. Just focus on your needs now, if you want to fulfill to enjoy your wants later." Eron said.