Chapter: 2; Friends

Author's POV

Next morning...

All the adults freshened up and went to the dining area to have breakfast.

"Where are all the kids?!" Asked Eiden.

"Good morning uncle!" Said Rayan coming out of the room.

"Oh Good morning baby come here, have anything you like!" Said Marina. (Erina's mum)

"Where are the others?!" Asked Edwin while sitting on a chair.

" Saewan is brushing!" Said Rayan.

"And as always those two girls are sleeping like pigs!" Said Marina.

" Don't count me in that mum!" Said Erina coming out of the room.

" yeah! Just for today, otherwise, you both wake up together and late!" Edwin said pinching her cheeks.

"Oh, Eron! Come baby have some pancakes your favorite?!" Marina said smiling at Eron.

"I'm not hungry." He said maintaining that cold manner of yesterday. The excited environment suddenly turned silent by his coldness.

"Eron come here and sit!" Said Edwin with a calm voice but a huge furiousness is visible.

" I said I'm not hungry! Stop controlling me." He left saying that as Edwin sighed.

Everything became silent and Marina and the servant were serving silently too.

"Where is the sink?! I want to wash my hands?!" Said Rayan.

" over there beside the washing machine inside the door!" Said Eiden pointing towards the washing machine which is beside Erina's room.

Rayan went there saying, "OK!"

After a second...

" YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" a sudden scream made everyone in the dining area flinch.

"What happened?!" Asked Eiden looking at everyone with big doe-like eyes.

" oh, Eisha woke up! Maybe she saw Saewan or Rayan and forgot that they were staying at our home. We need to make her remember." Said Erina as if this is nothing new.

She stood up from her seat as she walked calmly towards the door and

"STOP SCREAMING YOU BITCH! THAT'S RAYAN WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY ASS!!" she shouted making Eisha's sleep left her body in a blink of eyes.