Author's Note

Hey everyone! From January 06, 2024, I'll be releasing the chapters of this book at intervals.

I hope you enjoy reading it, and have a fun time. I'm really excited about this book as it took me months of planning and placing the content in order. So, give this book a try. This is the second book in THE AVENGING LOVE SERIES (TALS). 

Honestly, I started the idea of writing this story in the year 2020, when I was in the final year of my high school. And now, I am in the final year of my college. I have grown a lot in the meantime, and so have my characters. And I have grown as a writer too. Learning and writing is always a work in progress, you can never do enough of it.

So, I hope that you give my book a chance, I'd really love that. Discuss theories, tag me in posts, add me in groups, make covers and send me, but please be an interactive audience. Don't be silent readers. I would love nothing more than to have your inputs, suggestions, or even comments. 

Spam my inbox and the comment sections of this book. Tell me if you enjoy reading the book as much as I enjoy writing it. It would mean the world to me.

If you ever find other accounts copying my work and claiming it as their work, do block them and let me know too. Because it isn't fair on the authors who actually do all the work.

© COPYRIGHT by blackxoxorose

Without taking up much of your time, go ahead and start the book.

Don't forget to vote, share and comment. It would mean a lot to me. My Insta ID is blackxoxorose. Follow me there for more updates! And check out the trailer I posted for the book.

Happy Reading!

XOXO