She hurriedly took two steps before realizing that she had just twisted her ankle while wearing her stiletto. With the slightest movement, the pain began to spread from her ankle, gradually making its way up her entire leg.

Aylin gracefully furrowed her brow and bent down to touch her ankle.

Robert immediately noticed something was wrong and quickly crouched down to check on her. Hist expression was as if confronting the biggest enemy, and he appeared as anxious as if he himself had suffered a fracture. “What’s wrong? Did you accidentally twist your ankle just now?”

Aylin shook her head, not wanting to make Robert overly worried. “Maybe, but it’s not too bad, just feeling a bit weak…”

“That must be a sprain!”

Robert’s heart ached, and without a second thought, he rolled up his sleeves, scooped up Aylin in a h ori zontal hold, moving swiftly yet gently, as if handling a rare and precious treasure.

“Don’t worry. I’ll carry you back home.”

In the moment when Robert turned around, he left a lasting impression.

His eyes, sharp as a knife’s edge, were cast towards Gavyn, carrying a towering hostility that sent a shiver down one’s spine in the darkness of the night.

Sparks flew, hostility was intense, and thus, a feud between two male creatures was established.

It wasn’t until Robert, holding Aylin’s body, slowly disappeared from Gavyn’s sight that his expression finally returned to normal.

Lloyd glanced at his watch, calculating the time as he waited to pick up Gavyn and head back.

Chapter 106 Should We Chat After Them?

96.30%

He took two steps and saw Gavyn from afar, standing there like a large refrigerator, lost in thought.

Although he didn’t know what had happened, Lloyd could tell from Gavyn’s expression and actions.

that he was in a terrible mood at the moment.

Isn’t he here to check out the auction? Who provoked him?

It was only when the person in charge brought over the exhibit in an exquisite paper bag that Gavyn’s expression became somewhat more bearable.

“Mr. Delacruz, all the items you won at the auction today are right here.”

Lloyd quickly stepped forward and took over, saying, “We understand.”

The young man delivering the goods smiled and said goodbye, “Please take care on your way and go

slowly. Forgive me for not accompanying you further.”

Lloyd thought to himself that he indeed needed to be cautious on this journey.

A loud thudding sound was heard. Gavyn slammed the car door with great force. Lloyd could tell right away that something was wrong. This wasn’t just ordinary unhappiness; it was extreme

displeasure.

As soon as he sat down, the entire atmosphere inside the car became oppressive, making it difficult for everyone to breathe.

Lloyd carefully cracked open the car window, silently guessing that only Aylin could cause such an emotional upheaval in Gavyn, who usually remained composed despite catastrophic occurrences.

Did they have another argument?

After all, Gavyn has recently experienced Aylin’s mood swings quite a bit.