75

Chapter 75 Ate You Aylin

At this moment, on the other side of the cemetery, Haleigh’s mood wasn’t so great. She practically fled in panic, stumbling and bumping her way out of the cemetery gates, not daring to look back the

entire way.

Robert may be clumsy, but he doesn’t have a shred of politeness.

Haleigh’s face was swollen like a bun, her eyes almost squeezed into a single line, and her face was covered with red and purple bruises. The brownish red eyeshadow that was meant to accentuate her eyes had been washed away by the rain, forming two streams of water. Her carefully arranged hair was a mess, and the bejeweled peony hairpin had been broken in half. Her shawl was soaked through, and her high heels were covered in mud and dust. No one could tell that this was the madam of the Delacruz family. At first glance, one might even mistake her for a delirious madwoman on the side of the road!

Unmindful of the strange looks from passersby, Haleigh hurriedly found a shelter under an eave to avoid the rain and immediately dialed Gavyn’s number.

O

The voice on the other end of the phone was rather indifferent. “What’s the matter now?”

“Your mom got hit!” Haleigh cried out in anguish, “Oh, Gavyn! I’ve been treated so badly! I caught that despicable Aylin having a secret rendezvous with an old man in the cemetery. When I tried to teach her a lesson, she got angry and beat me up. Oh, that adulterer is no good either; my back is all twisted now. Oh, it hurts…”

Gavyn had a headache from all the noise, but he quickly caught the main point, “You said Aylin went to the cemetery?”

“Yeah!” Haleigh sobbed loudly, “Mom is in so much pain, I just had a hyaluronic acid injection on my face and Thermage treatment. Oh, this little brat is driving me crazy! Gavyn, you must avenge your mother… I did all this for you…”

Upon hearing their robust voice, it’s clear that they must be in good health.

Gavyn really didn’t want to hear her wailing anymore, so he decisively interrupted, “I got it.”

He once genuinely wanted to collaborate with the Koch Group and had a fair understanding of the Koch family. If he remembered correctly, today was the memorial day for the deceased Timothy

and Nina.

Aylin, an orphan who doesn’t even know who her own parents are, what on earth is she doing going to the cemetery? And what a coincidence, she just happens to go today.

After hanging up the phone, Gavyn noticed that there were several unread messages on WhatsApp. Upon opening them, he saw a barrage of playful and teasing words from Waylon, accompanied by a thoughtfully attached picture.

Get Bonus

The woman in the picture had a graceful figure, albeit a bit slender. Although only showing one side of her face, Gavyn recognized her Instantly-It was undoubtedly Aylin!

And the man embracing her was once the star of many grand banquets, a well-known race car driver in the circle. Robert?

How could they end up together!

Gavyn’s handsome face instantly turned extremely cold.

From this shooting angle, the two people are tightly embracing each other, face to face, with their necks tilted at an angle that seems to be the prelude to a kiss.

In an instant, anger surged like a wildfire, uncontrollable and rushing straight to Gavyn’s head.

Unable to hold back, his hand gripping the pen tightened, and in the height of his frustration, he threw the expensive fountain pen across the room!

Bang! It hit the ground, shattering into pieces!

Such an intimate gesture could only be explained by a romantic relationship; he couldn’t find any other reasonable explanation.

Alright, very good, Aylin! You used to act so deeply in love with him, but then you turned around and started flirting with other men. Now, not only have you moved on to someone else, but you’ve even kissed him!

It’s been three years of deception, hasn’t it!

Gavyn clenched his fists tightly, the exposed veins revealing his inner turmoil at the moment.

He thought of how Aylin used to be when she was at home, her hair gently tied up in a low bun, always obedient and well-behaved towards him, and extremely respectful and caring towards his mother. But now, it hadn’t been long since their divorce, and she actually dared to raise her hand against Haleigh! After all, that was an elder whom she had once called “mother” herself!

Gavyn frowned and pressed the intercom button, “Lloyd, prepare the car!”

Lloyd had no choice but to comply, hurriedly responding as he entered, “Mr. Delacruz, where would you like to go?”

The emotions in Gavyn’s eyes were as cold as the thick frost and snow in the depths of winter. His response was brief, but filled with anger and resentment.

“The cemetery at the suburbs!”

The wind in the garden blew gently at times and sometimes it blew stronger. Seeing that Aylin was dressed lightly, Robert kindly took off his baseball jacket and draped it over her shoulders.

Chapter 75 Are You Aylin

10 77°

Aylin looked at him gratefully and continued, “Actually, three years ago, IL…”

Suddenly, a familiar figure appeared in my field of vision. Waylon was holding an umbrella with one hand, his laughter unrestrained and carefree. “What a coincidence, we meet again,” he said.

This is said to Aylin, as well as a greeting to Robert,

Robert glanced at Waylon, vaguely recalling him but unable to remember his name. “Who are you?”

Waylon was just about to say something when his gaze unintentionally caught sight of something This glance was so startling that Waylon almost threw his umbrella away!

What did he see?

He could clearly see that the tombstone was engraved with the names of the Koch Group married couple, and even the black and white portraits were identical to the couple’s appearance. There was no doubt that this was the grave of the two founders of the Koch Group!

The question is, how did Aylin come to worship them?

1

O

“Isn’t this the tomb of the Koch family’s Mr. Koch and his family? Why are you here to visit their tombs? What’s your relationship with them?” Waylon blurted out, too shocked to hold back.

However, Aylin neither agreed nor disagreed, just looking at him indifferently with her arms

crossed.

Waylon’s mind raced, and after a moment of hesitation, his eyes slowly widened in surprise.

He had an incredible guess, but he wasn’t sure if he should say it out loud!

No wonder Aylin could freely enter high-end places after her divorce, and suddenly displayed such talents. Her elegant demeanor and knowledge of painting made people question how a poor country girl with no parents could possess such qualities.

“I don’t need you to tell me, you must be the legendary Ms. Koch, am I right?”