19

Chapter 19 Take Everything Back

Daniel took a worried tone.

Aylin stiffened. The smile on her lips gradually became bitter. It wasn’t that she was unwilling to mention those

things, but that she really didn’t know how to explain it.

She pursed her lips tightly, her knuckles turning white.

“It’s a long story. No matter what, I’m back now. The company is no longer the same as before. I don’t know what those bas*ards did to the company after my parents passed away, but I want it to return to how it was before. I want it to be better than before. I can’t let my parents’ efforts be ruined like this!

doubt my

“I know you were also forced to leave the company. Now that I am back, many people in the company ability. Although I have taken back the position of chairman, it is difficult to work all on my own. I came here today to ask you to help me!”

Daniel was particularly excited when he met Aylin’s sincere gaze.

He had been waiting for this moment for two years!

“I’ll do everything for you!”

At his words, Aylin heaved a sigh of relief.

“I think you know clearly the company’s problems. I want to take it all back! Please help me collect evidence!”

Daniel was already in tears. He knew that he would not misjudge her! Aylin would definitely shoulder the

responsibility!

“Please tell me what I should do. I will follow you!”

Aylin had originally wanted to wait until the second day for Daniel to go to the company, but Daniel couldn’t wait anymore and had to go back now no matter what.

So they went back to the company.

When they entered the door, everyone was surprised to see Daniel.

Looking at the curious crowd, Aylin made a statement.

“Everyone, from today on, Daniel will once again assume the position of the chairman’s assistant. I believe you are all very familiar with him, so I won’t introduce him any further.”

Aylin directly revealed the news to the public.

In just a moment, the news had already spread throughout the entire company.

The building had thirty-two floors. Aylin’s office was on the thirtieth floor. Hanson’s office and the other directors’

offices were all on the twenty-ninth floor.

When Hanson learned that Daniel had been invited back, Hanson smashed all the things on the desk on the spot,

including a precious accessory.

His face was darkened. There was thinly-veiled anger on his face.

Aylin!

Do you think you can control the company in this way?

Hanson slammed the door and went upstairs.

No matter what, he should go to meet Daniel. If Hanson could let Daniel go once, Hanson could let Daniel go a second

time!

They glared at each other when their eyes met, although there was a smile on their faces.

“Mr. Pearce, it has been a long time,” Hanson said with a smile.