10

Chapter 10 Gavyn is Slapped

She was still angry and stepped on Gavyn’s shoes again.

“So annoying! How can I see something annoying after I drink? Get lost!”

Aylin muttered and increased the strength of her feet.

Gavyn’s m*ffled groan was swallowed by the music.

Aylin looked up and pointed her middle finger at Gavyn. She thought, what a joke! How could I let you bully me in my illusion?

After that, she wanted to leave. When she brushed past Gavyn, he grabbed her wrist. His palm was so warm, which caused her to tremble.

Aylin widened her eyes and sobered up a little.

“You are Gavyn?”

As soon as Aylin finished speaking, Gavyn’s face completely turned gloomy.

He pulled Aylin toward the balcony without any explanation.

The moment the door opened, it startled the couple who were inside.

The young man and woman were hugging each other in disheveled clothes. The woman was so scared, and the man looked at them in surprise..

“Get lost!”

After Gavyn finished speaking coldly, the couple in the corner was frightened by his gloomy face and ran out.

It became quiet, and the air was filled with perfume from the woman just now. It was sweet but annoying.

Gavyn shook Aylin’s hand and pressed her against the wall.

The chill down her spine reminded Aylin that it was not an illusion.

She looked lost. After being stunned for a while, Aylin shook off his hand. “Gavyn, are you crazy? Why don’t you take care of Ms. Marsh in the hospital but come here to find trouble with me?”

Gavyn’s face was extremely sullen as he sized up Aylin in front of him.

Ever since their divorce, Aylin had been very different from before. She showed her fabulous figure and even danced in

the bar.

In the past, when Aylin was in front of Gavyn, she was very pure.

Gavyn thought, she must have faked it.

Now that she has h**ked up with a gigolo, she showed who she really was. She even shamelessly danced in front of so many people. Isn’t it enough to have a gigolo? Does she even want to play the field?

“Aylin, shame on you.”

The more Gavyn thought about it, the angrier he became. He approached Aylin until he pressed her against the railing of the balcony. “Look at your outfit and heavy makeup. Listen, don’t let your mess affect the Delacruz family. I don’t

want to be cheated on.”

Gavyn was so overbearing, and Aylin couldn’t escape.

She looked up at him carefully but only saw anger and disgust in his eyes.

Suddenly, Aylin laughed at herself.

In Gavyn’s eyes, whatever she did was wrong.

Aylin sneered. “Mr. Delacruz, I’m afraid that you haven’t forgotten that we are already divorced. What are you doing? Do you still have feelings for me?

“We are already divorced. I can do whatever I want. Who said that I can’t live happily? I can do whatever I want after I leave you. Stay out of my business.”

Aylin reached out and poked Gavyn’s chest, keeping a distance from him.

Gavyn smelled the alcohol and felt even more uncomfortable. “Aylin, were you faking it these past three years?

“Do you want to know?” Aylin snorted. “Do you deserve it?”

After being blown by the wind, she felt dizzy and just wanted to go back and rest.

Given that Aylin was about to leave, Gavyn subconsciously pulled her back. As such, she stumbled back a few steps and supported herself against the wall.

Aylin was furious.

She turned her head and slapped Gavyn in the face.

The sound of the slap was very

loud.

Aylin had never been a pushover since she was young. Were it not for her affection for Gavyn before, she wouldn’t have wasted so much time talking to him.

She slapped him very hard just now.

The imprint of her hand stood out crimson on Gavyn’s cold face.

“Gavyn, are you done yet? Other than being a bit more handsome and a bit richer, what else is there to be good about you? I’ve gotten tired of you for the past three years. How can you compare to those young men now? You’re not as strong as them. Listen, I like the younger ones right now.”

Aylin shook her hand and smiled disdainfully.

Gavyn was slapped. He was stunned at first, and then his face turned gloomy. He unconsciously grabbed Aylin’s wrist

harder.

Gavyn didn’t expect Aylin to dare to hit him.

She even dared to say that he was impotent.

“Let go of me!”

Aylin didn’t want to continue fighting with Gavyn. She tried her best to resist, but she was no match for him. As she

struggled, her wrist was already swollen.

“Aylin, how dare you hit me!” Gavyn growled.

He had always been a gentleman, but he almost lost his temper at that moment.

Gavyn had never been treated like this. If not for the fact that he didn’t want to hit women, he was afraid that Aylin couldn’t stand in front of him like this right now.

“Let go of Aylin. You hurt her.”

Suddenly, someone stretched out and grabbed Gavyn’s wrist. When Gavyn didn’t notice it, that man pulled Aylin into

his arms.