one-hundred and seven

Start from the beginning

Noah lets out a sigh of relief "We might've been working too much." He says, while getting to his feet "How about I make you some lunch?" He suggested.

"Noah....it's way past lunch, not to mention we had lunch already." Y/n says with a small laugh.

"Second lunch then!" Noah said brightly, while walking towards the kitchen.

Y/n shakes her head with a laugh, as she looks down at her stomach. She gently rubs her hand on her stomach, one of the babies kicking in response.

"You two are gonna be a handful." Y/n murmured gently.

☁︎

Anakin was rushing to the jedi temple, searching desperately for Master Windu. He could only hope that he would believe him and trust him, just this one time. Eventually Anakin found him in one of the hangers, and let out a sigh of relief.

"Master Windu, I-i must tall to you." Anakin said hurriedly, and out of breath.

Windu looked to Anakin, a little confused at how dishevelled he looked "Skywalker, we jusy received word that Obi-wan has destroyed General Grievous. Your Padawan also has Darth Maul in custody, and is returning to Coruscant. " He says. The older jedi beckons Anakin to follow with a tilt of his head, and the two walk on "We're on our way to make sure the Chancellor returns emergency power back to the Senate."

Anakin shakes his head "He won't give up his power. I've jusy learned a terrible truth." He says "I think Chancellor Palpatine is a Sith Lord."

This makes Master Windu stop and look at Anakin "A sith lord?" He asks, turning his body fully to the younger jedi.

"Yes." Anakin confirms with a nod "The one we've been looking for, Darth Sidious." He adds confidently.

"How do you know this." Mace asks skeptically.

"He knows the ways of the Force. He's been trained to use the dark side." Anakin said while swallowing hard.

"Are you sure?"

Anakin nods "Absolutely." He says "He tried to Manipulate me into learning.....into learning the ways of the dark side."

Master Windu stares at Anakin with a questioning look "Manipulate you? How?"

Mentally Anakin punches himself, he had said too much. But a part of him didn't care, Dooku was in custody, along with Maul, and Grievous was dead, and Chancellor Palpatine would either be arrested or killed. The war was over, but he was still hesitant.

Mace crosses his arms "I can see the hesitation, young Skywalker." He says, it falls silent "Anakin, whats it is you can tell me."

Anakin shakes his head "I don't know if I can, master." He says while looking down.

"Skywalker, I know we've never seen eye-to-eye. But whatever it is, I assure you, you will not get in trouble." Master Windu says, and he sounded entirety genuine. His tone not like how it always was, he was being completely honest with Anakin. Mace let out a sigh "Does it have to do with Queen Y/n?" He asks.

Anakin looks up with wide eyes, unable to hide his shock and suprise "How did you-"

Mace Windu lets out a sigh "Master Yoda....when-he made me aware of your...relationship with the Queen, and the extent of it." He says "He was worried for the young Queen."

"....Then you know she's pregnant?" Anakin asks while swallowing hard "And....and my nightmares?"

"I do." Master Windu says with a nod "I will not criticize you for your actions, but I will help you. Your nightmares are of her dying in childbirth correct?"

Anakin nods "Yes." He whispered.

Master Windu lets out a sigh "I can't believe I'm about to say this." He muttered, taking a hand and dragging it down his head "There is a holocron, with information on how to save Queen Y/n. If needed. It's an old Jedi method from the old republic. Go talk with Madam Jocasta, tell her I sent you."

Anakin stares at the man in disbelief "I'm-you're serious?" He asks in a whisper.

Mace nods "I am." He says calmly "Now go, hurry."

Anakin gives the man a greatful smile "Thank you...thank you so much." He says, turning to head towards the library.

"And Skywalker." Mace calls making the younger man stop, and look back "Good job."

☁︎

Meanwhile at Y/n's apartment, she let out another groan of pain. It had been another hour, and these bouts of pain got more frequent. After the first one it took around thirty minutes for the next one, and after that it was another thirty minutes. The one she had just experienced had been twenty-five minutes later, and Noah was getting more and more worried.

Noah had just contacted Daphne, and told her to come quickly. He had no idea what was happening, and neither did Y/n. But they were both scared, even if neither of them admitted it.

"Fuck!" Y/n hissed twenty-five more minutes later, another bout of pain hitting her "This one hurt more than the last one!" She complained.

Noah came back in the livingroom with a cup of tea "Daphne should be here any minute." He says.

Y/n lets out a pained groan as she takes the cup "Have you been able to get ahold of Anakin at all?" She asks, taking a drink of the cup.

"No, he's not-" There's a knock on the door, that cuts Noah off "That must be Daphne." He says rushing to the door.

Unknown to him Y/n also gets to her feet, and places a hand on her lower back as she waddles towards the door. Noah opens the door to reveal Daphne, her face flushed and she was out of breath. She had what looked like a very heavy duffle bag on her shoulder, full of what? Y/n wasn't sure.

"I came as fast I could." Daphne says barging past Noah "Y/n what are you doing up?" She asks.

Noah closes the door and looks at Y/n "Thats a good question." He says crossing his arms.

Y/n rolled her eyes as she placed her other hand on her stomach, opening her mouth to speak. But before she could get a word out, she felt a wetness drip down her legs. She had been wearing a flowy dress, since it was the only comfortable thing she could find.

"What the fuck..." Y/n muttered leaning down, and reaching under het dress and touching het inner thigh. It was wet.

Daphne's eyes had gone wide like two moons "You're in labor." She gasped.