one-hundred and seven

While Anakin was talking with the Chancellor, and learning the truth, Y/n was yelling at Noah. He was putting the changing table together, but was failing miserably at it.

"These instructions don't make sense!" Noah shouted tossing the paper down in frustration "They're bullshit!"

Y/n rolls her eyes "Hand me the fucking paper." She growled in annoyance "Moron." She added.

Noah scoffs and crosses his arms childishly "No. Grab it yourself." He says. The room falls silent, and Y/n stares at Noah in disbelief. His eyes then go wide, realizing his mistake "Oh shit-wait thats-"

"BITCH DO YOU THINK I CAN BEND OVER?!" Y/n shouts angrily, while motioning to her very large stomach.

Noah reached over and grabbed the paper "I'm sorry!" He shouted, while holding it up.

"DO YOU SEE HOW BLOATED I AM!?" Y/n continues angrily, though she was only half joking "I'VE GOT TWO KIDS IN ME NOAH!"

"TAKE THE PAPER WOMAN!"

Y/n snatches the directions from him, while grumbling "Idiot." Over and over.

"I'm sorry!" Noah whined like a child, making Y/n roll her eyes as she read the directions.

It didn't take long to figure out what her idiot brother had done wrong, making her groan "Your missing a piece!" She shouts in disbelief.

Noah looks around in confusion "What....I am not!" He argued, looking around the room with a frown.

Y/n looks up at him in disbelief "I'm literally reading the directions!" She exclaimed, waving the paper back and forth dramatically "Have you even put a changing table together?" She asks.

"Noh?" Noah answered uncertainly, while shrugging.

"You're joking right?"

Noah shakes his head "I'm dead serious." He says, a small grin on his face.

Y/n swore her eye twitched "How in the fuck-how did Ada's table get put together." She asks, she then narrows her eyes "If you made Padmè do it, I'm going to fucking stra-"

Noah was quick to wave his hands in a panic, as he sputtered "I had one of the handy men put everything together."

"Seriously?" Y/n mumbles while bringing her hand up, and dragging it down her face "You're helpless." She whispered.

Noah smiles sheepishly and shrugs "Not entirely helpless." He says.

"Completely helpless." Y/n says while rolling her eyes "You're an idiot, big brother."

"I am not!" Noah scoffs offended, while placing a hand where his heart would be "You're just a jerk."

Y/n huffs "And you're a fucking bi-" a sudden pain hit her and she gasped "Oh fuck!" Y/n hissed placing a hand on her stomach. It felt like she had just gotten a cramp, in the lower part of her stomach.

Noah's fake offended look vanished and he was instantly on his feet "Are you okay?" He asks worriedly.

"Uh, yeah, I think so." Y/n says as the pain vanished, and she let out a breath "I think I need to sit down." She mumbles.

Noah grabs her hand "Come on, lets get you to the couch." He says gently, while leading her out of the room and to the livingroom.

Once they're by the couch, Y/n instantly takes a seat with a heavy breath. She places a hand on her stomach "I'm sorry, I don't know what that was exactly." She mumbles.

"Are you okay?" Noah asks "Are you still in pain?"

Y/n lets out a sigh "I'm alright, and no theres no more pain." She says while shaking her head.