WHATS NEXT?(1)

Jin pov:

I don't know what to do now. I can't risk anyone for us. But joon.... my joon .... can I really tell ? Is it possible ? Without any thoughts I can't rely on him.

Jin came out of his trance when he heard V screaming.  He came out of room, he saw joon on mid way of stairs and Vjk on bottom end of stairs.

He didn't understand what made V shout ,but he knew he won't joke around...atleast now . So he ran down .

Jimin pov:

I turned around  but my leg got hit to sofa and I missed my balance and thats it.... I closed my eyes so tight in fear because I already knew I am going to fall....but....my baby....oh god .... sudden wave crept over me .

Suga- Jimin... open your eyes...

Yes suga saved his baby... no his babies. Immediately when suga heard V scream , he reacted quick enough to hold jimin. He could see jimin closing his eyes in fear but didn't understand why he feared much.

He made jimin sit on sofa. Bit he didn't open his eyes yet. Soon Vjk came to him.

V started to shake jimin but he didn't open his eyes. Moreover he is mumbling something they couldn't hear.

Suga is dumbfounded by jimin, he started to shake jimin but no response.  V started to cry , soon Namjin also came and stood along with mr Kim. No all are tensed due to his actions. Suga sat beside and tried to hug him but before he does that jk came and hugged jimin.

He started to rub his back , along with suga. Now jk can hear what jimin is mumbling.

Jimin- My baby.... my baby...

Jk smiled alittle and tapped his back and said in his ear in low voice. 

Jk- hyung .... baby is safe and both of you are safe ...... my lil chimmy is safe. Baby is safe.

Jimin slowly opened his eyes... he saw jk who gave him a lil bunny smile. He just nodded his head in conformation,  jk understood and smiled. He blinked his eyes in assurance.

Jimin left a small sob, he smiled making others relax alittle. He softly held his tummy. Suga stood and went to dinning table. Joon also followed him. Jin asked remaining also to follow them. Vjk again hugged jimin who smiled .

Suga fed joon who is reluctant to fed by jin. Jin simply glared him and passed food to suga. Jk is eating slowly , jimin took and started to feed him by his hands. V took food plate and went to hobi to feed him.

Mr Kim smiled seeing his son in laws handling everything without anyone's order. He ate his food. Jin saw mihaa struggling while eating. He tasted what mihaa is eating, it's little sour in taste. He took to kitchen and bought it back and gave to mihaa.

Mihaa- you don't have to....
Jin- I am not doing this because your here..... I can understand your pregnancy craves and food types.

Mihaa is dumbfolded with his stern voice and reply.  She ate silently.

Mihaa pov:

This is my first time eating the food in the way I wanted. I dont know is it because of pregnancy or something. I became picky eater. When I stayed at hospital also I never got the food I want. Thanks jin.

Soon V came after feeding hobi. He sat beside jin and rested his head on his shoulder. Jin can sense him as tired. Jk saw him and passed juice to him.

Jin started to whisper to V in his low voice

Jin- baby have some juice.... you will get energy. 
V- hyung I am so tired.
Jin- come on drink it .
V - I don't have energy.
Jin- so u need to drink it.
V- I want to rest
Jin- you drink atleast and rest
V- no hyung I want to sleep.
Jin- YOU KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG JUST SHUT UP AND DRINK IT QUICK. OR ELSE I WILL THROW YOU OUT OF HOUSE.