SAFE?(part3)

Jin- what the hell u want? U BASTARD!!

Jin is  so angry on the person standing there .

Woohan- wow baby boy is so angry but this is teh result for trying to COME AGAINST ME

jin flinched due to his anger but he tried to maintain his posture .

Woohan- all the root of problems are you sluts.
Jin- shut up just shut up
Woohan- don't u want to listen? The truth?  Just because of u sluts today I lost my son!!!

Jin wided his eyes . He totally forgot of sehun but here the old mafia king is here for revenge. Without anything saying only jin understood the full scenario.

Woohan-(tears formed in his eyes) my son sehun he met u last but he didn't return . I tried searching for him thinking he might gone somewhere but when I come to know that he is dead . ..... I  decided to kill u all .....

(Jin can see the hate for him in his eyes. He gulped hard. Woohan started to walk towards him slowly. Jin took his steps backwards. He wanted to shout for help but he can't atleast not now by making the situation hard. So kept praying someone would come n help him)

Woohan- but u no wat when I thought .... killing u doesn't give me peace.... all the people related to u somehow messed with me ..... so I want to show hell on earth..... ur not speaking anything? Why?
Jin- where are hobi and Kai?
Woohan- leave about them but wait don't u want to know how we all planned?

Xx- it's waste of time dad!!

Suddenly another voice came out. Both of them snapped their heads towards the sounds. 

Jin- riya? Ur here? Wait does it mean? ...
Riya-yes I am related. Sehun is my brother u bitch.
Jin- where is hobi? Where is Kai? U no naa hobi... plz where r they? Tell me
Woohan- hobi is pregnant. Ouchh riya why u didn't tell me before. After our shocks n torture do u think he will be alive leave about the baby.

Saying this riya and woohan started to laugh loud. Jin teared listening to this. He fell on his knees and started to beg them leaving his self respect.  All he care is hobi n baby now.

Jin- plzzz don't do this. He needs to be in hospital.  Plzzz where are they. Tell meeeeee

Jin is crying continuously.  Riya caught his hair n slapped hard making him fall. He again wiped his tears and saw her face. She has smrik on her face. She hit him again slapped him very hard.

Jin is face is of red hand prints and his lips are bleeding.

Woohan- ohh my slut u want to know? R save them?
Jin- plzz tell me .
Woohan- u know what ? That hobi is still alive but don't know about the remaining two !! So to save him u and jimin should do wat we say!! U agree?

Jin pov: what does he mean? Baby? Oh no God plz don't do this to them . We are the problem here but because of us all are suffering. All are in danger. Wait ... he said he doesn't know about remaining two! Two means? Baby and Kai? Kai!! He might be . Where is Kai. I really hope he is safe!!

Riya gave another slap to jin bringing him back from his thoughts. Tears came out unintentionally.  He again wiped and stood.

Jin- I will do ! We will do as u say but ... 1st tell me where are they
Riya- 1st u listen what we will say! Jimin and u should hide the pregnancy from Kim brothers!

Jin got confused listening and soon understood that jimin is pregnant. His baby brother is pregnant but he is in danger.

Jin- what do u mean?
Woohan- we already told jimin that he shouldn't be telling that he is pregnant to anyone. 
Riya- if he says to anyone then Kai dead body won't be reaching you.  U got it?

Tears rolled down his eyes and nodded his head.

Riya- and ....
Woohan- I think this is enough for now . Remaining what u should do we will inform you. U dare to go against then see what I will do .

Jin gulped and nodded his head. His main objective now is to save hobi.

Riya opened one room door where it is dark inside. Jin can see someone on ground. He immediately ran towards the person lying on ground. Woohan turned the light on. Jin closed his eyes and adjusted to the light . His heart broke hobi in that situation. His face is of red wounds. Blood is bleeding. His clothes are full of dirt. He is barely like the sunshine he knew. He tapped his cheeks to wake him up.

Riya- dad let's go I can't see this drama anymore
Woohan- hmm . Jin just remember r else

Jin immediately nodded his head while crying.

Jin- hoba!! Wake up plzzz. Open ur eyes.
Plzz help !! Jin come on u can't lose ur hopes.

He tried to pick up hobi but he couldn't as hobi is now 4 months pregnant and his belly can be seen. Hobi slowed started to murmur something.

Hobi- ka.. Kai... save ...him... and.. ba..bb
Baby... jin plzzz.....save ..

Saying this hobi  kept his hand on his stomach and fell unconscious. Jin felt so bad . He again tried to pick him up. He tried for 3 4 times and picked him up.

Jin- u can do it come one. Hobi wakeup . Speak to me plzz.

Jin started to run down to see yn on her knees and gun placed on her head. He stopped on his tracks . He lost the last hope to get out of that place

Meanwhile
Suga- what the hell u mean?????
John- look tgere are many things u guys don't know so I can't tell u all clearly. U go and ask ur husbands. 
Zhang- I already told I they are nest strippers .
Joon- I already told I will kill u . Moreover I believe in my husband he is not hiding anything.
Suga- if there is anything they will tell us but never lie.  I have trust on my husband.
John- hahaha ha what a joke. Leave it . Now shall I say what will happen in future. 1st thing is ...

Displayed something on his phone.

Suga and joon can see it's their mansion but there are many goons with guns.
Sugs saw this and shouted Loud.

Suga-DONT  U DARE TO TOUCH THEM
joon- hyung now it's another location  jinn?

Suga saw again in mobile. They can see jin carrying hobi ,yn on her knees. Both couldn't control their emotions and anger but there is nothing they can do now.

John- boommm one side ur jin,hobi,yn and another side jk,jimin ,v
Zhang- whom are u gonna save? And how ?

Both John and Zhang laughed out loud looking at Kim's.

Suga-(mom plz save all the members. Show us a way to get out of here atleast)