Their own world!!!!

After long makeout session in bathroom v is sleeping due to his medicines. John and v r so happy being with eachother. They  slept for sometime and John woke up and made his way to kitchen for making lunch for them .yes though it is farmhouse John asked all workers not to come as he doesn't want anyone to disturb them at any cost.
At bar
Sojin-fuck it .so do one thing I will send you some information based on that try to get fast(on-call) no v don't have that much time to verify just get the orders immediately if required.
Jin- what happened
Sojin - that new officer will join the team today itself
Jimin-that means we are running against time?
Sojin - yes he just want to complete case as soon as possible and leave . So v need to hurry up.(they tried all the ways to know whose pc the originals are. They immerse in thier own world to find who is the master mind)
At mansion
Suga-u bunny face donkey come fast( shout)
Kai- hyungs it's getting late for me . I will make a move bye( left)
Joon-isn't he behaving weird?
Suga-yes I think these two fought.
Jk- hyungs u go off today I am not coming ( changed his dress)
Suga-ur changing ur dresss all the time?
Jk-yes hobi hyung came here after so long so I want to stay with him in mansion
Hobi- that's okay but why u took half an hour to change ur dress?
Suga+ jk +Joon - confused what to wear
Hobi-what ?
Suga- u bunny face donkey!!!!!
Joon-lets go hyung . Bye babies( both left)
Hobi- so what to do today full?
Jk- video games .
Hobi+ jk- let's forget ABT this world and enter our own world ( jumping)
At John farmhouse
John is in kitchen thinking deeply ABT v
John -(he is something really . I didn't attract myself to anyone but he is my world now. I don't allow anyone to control me while doing sex but why I lose it when it is him . The way he moves and does it  . Wait a min he does something which others don't do . He has a specific way of doing it?? I think yess that's why I am liking it I guess.like he has control on me even I should have control on him . I know he has some weakness I should conform it and control him . John is busy in his world then two arms backhugged and kissed him on his neck) u r wake? Let's eat lunch (but v has different plans he kept his hands inside his shirt and touched his body making him moan) hmmm v baby .... Baby what happened to u?
V-why u left me and came(turned him around and kissed him and John also kissed back immediately) don't even leave me alone
John-what happened baby I will not  leave u again . Come lets eat lunch . U might b hungry
V-yes I am hungry but I don't want lunch made by u I want u
John- yeah naughty baby (lifted him up)
V-let's do it here only(pout)
John-we will do it but only after lunch ur taking medicines so u should also eat
V-I don't want ....(whining) they taste so badd
John-nothing doing 1st lunch, next medicines later sex
V- 1st sex, next lunch,and then again sex(a big pout)
John- next time as u say . Now listen to daddy
V-nooo(turn away)
John-(took a strawberry cake piece and kept half in mouth and called v and winked and v understood and task and sat on his laps and ate the cake and kissed him for 2min) ur happy now?
V-I am not comfortable here
John-wait adjusted himself and his member such that they touch eachother which v is asking
.now open ur mouth .(John feed v and v ate quietly like a small baby and completed their lunch and went to bedroom)now come (wided his legs for v to enter and v came entered himself and completed one round ) ur so nice babyboy. Get up u will fuck r can I (John conformed himself that v has special way to enter himself which is heavenly but it does it very quickly so that no one understands and the pleasure he gives makes everyone clutch bedsheet and now John wanted to observe how v does and find his weakness and he finally found it . Actually 1st v make the members touch eachother and slowly insert and increase the pace of doing it but as v does it quickly no one understands it clearly but John understood and felt so happy and also clutched bedsheet which v didn't like and thrusted more and increased his speed  and John is mess and tried to control v and make him stop but he couldn't do suddenly he caught his waist and pulled v close to him making a thrust again and this gave v pleasure as he threw his head back and John saw this and understood that v like being touchy as his body craved for it . So to conform he again squeezed his waist and pulled him again making v weak and John is happy that he knew his weakness and controlled v even he is getting fucked up by him . Slowly he swayed postions and fucked v ) ur liking it babyboy (kissing his chest and thrusting again and again)
V - yess. Aaahhhh...hmmmmm
Johnnnn arghhhh joh ....johnnn
John-moan daddy( kissed his neck and increased his speed)
V-dadddyyyyy arghhhh hmmmm dadddddyyyy(moaned like hell making John happy and hard)
After 3 rounds John fell beside v and v quickly entered into embrace and asked
V-why v stopped . I liked so much
John- I know baby but ur hyung told  me to do it less as ur not well.
V- shut up and fuck me already. U heard i called you  daddy . Ur the only one who made me call that
John-I no I am happy and remember u should only call me that. Don't call anyone that okay?(entered himself)
V-okay ... Dadddyyyy