e i g h t e e n

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!
☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻

We rides almost half of the rides that they offered and to say I was exhausted would be an understatement, not to mention that I couldn't stop jumping up and down and singing my heart out due to the overjoyed feeling.

Mew couldn't stop smiling either.
His eyes looked so bright, this sparkling twinkle dancing in his brown orbs. The side of his eyes also crinkled a bit from smiling non-stop but I'm not complaining, I love seeing him this happy.

He won me a sloth stuffie from one of the games. And he named it Lil-kana because he said I'm like a sloth. He told me that Lil-kana over here gonna look after me when he wasn't by my side and I can't help but cooed loudly. He's just so adorable, goddammit!

"Thank you,"

"Uh? Pardon?"

"Thank you. For this and everything else, you'll never understand how happy you made me feel,"

"Well I'm glad that I could make you happy, that's one of my goals," He said, smiling joyfully.

"Just one of them?"

"Hm-hm, because I have many more when it comes to us," He said, smiling tenderly. I smiled back at him, quickly leaning up to peck his lips before I dragged him towards the street-food area.

"The street food, really?"

"What's wrong with it?"

"Nothing, I just thought you would prefer the Cedar & Spruce or the Bavarian,"

"Do you wanna go there instead?"

"No, it's fine. They're gonna be too crowded and loud anyway,"

"Mew, it's a festival, obviously it's gonna be loud," I said to him, clearly amused. He rolled his eyes at me jokingly, bumping his broad shoulders to my much-dainty one.

"You know what I mean,"

"I know, just like messing with you," I innocently grinned at him and he gave me the cute Eskimo kiss.

"C'mon, let's find something"

"Are you starving, Mr I-won-you-a-stuffie?"

"Oh, shut up. That took a lot of effort," He said and I giggled loudly.

We wandered around and eventually choose the Mac n Cheese while Mew got the hotdogs. We bought some brownies as well along with churros and waffles a.k.a our obsession. We ate by the fire pit, choosing the most secluded one so we could talk and enjoy our food.

"Which bar you wanna visit after this?"

"We're drinking?" I asked, clearly taken back.

"Well duh, it's winter and we're in winter wonderland,"

"But you're driving?"

"Kana, a glass or two won't hurt us. It's not like Imma go with something heavy, I'll just stick to the light cocktail or something,"

"Well, if you said so... I guess we could go to the Bar Ice,"

"Fuck yeah, I want their famous exclusive cocktail,"

"Alright, alright, just don't go too hard,"

"Promise I won't." Mew grinned innocently.

We finished our food as fast as we could, eager to get a sip or two of alcohol. As soon as we were done, Mew tossed the wrapper into the bin and we walked towards the Bar Ice.