f o u r t e e n

It was a week after our double date and I was currently on Mew's bed, shifting and rolling around boredly.

"Mewwie, I'm boreddd" I groaned as I lay like a starfish on Mew's bed. He turned around from the assignment that he was working on, quirking his eyebrows at me,

"And?"

"Are you anywhere near finished yet?"

"Yeah, in a bit, why?"

"Can we go somewhere?"

"Sure, where to though?"

"I'm feeling like having a McFlurry, sooo..."

"Alright then, after I'm done with this, yeah?"

I hummed at him before slowly getting up from the bed. I walked towards his desk and draped my arms around his neck, casually leaning my chin on top of his hair as I watched him do his work. He looked up at me and kissed my jaw chastely before continuing his work, finishing the last few sentences.

It was an essay. I don't really know what was it about, but he has been working on it for the past three days and still hasn't finished yet until now. All I know is that it was a 10-page kind of essay and it was for his French class.

I kept watching Mew as he was typing furiously, closing and opening different tabs every few seconds. Surprisingly, I didn't feel as bored as I was on the bed. It was kinda entertaining actually, to see him being this focused and serious like that stereotype nerd. He was a hot one though, an extremely hot one.

He closed his laptop loudly, before punching the air excitedly.

"I'm done, let's get going," He leant up to kiss my lips before dragging me out of his room and down the stairs straight to his car.

"What was the essay about anyway?" I asked him as I buckle myself up.

"It's about the medieval era, but instead of talking about the war and reformation, we were told to talk about if we lived in that era, what are we gonna do; such as our thoughts on the current situation, which part we're gonna take, and stuff like that."

"Sounds like a heavy topic,"

"Kinda, but not really honestly,"

"You're just extremely smart. I'm sure if it was average student, their heads are about to explode right now,"

"I'm not extremely smart, I'm just decent,"

"Yeah, said the guy with a straight A his whole life,"

"Eh? That's just the perk of having a teacher but also a nurse of a mother,"

"She's a math teacher, Mew. Not every subject teacher." He shrugged at my words and I rolled my eyes at him. That's another thing about Mew, even if he was a cocky giraffe, when someone compliment him and slap him with the truth of how generous and amazing he was, he wouldn't take the credit.

"Are we gonna dine in or just have a take-out?"

"Um... dine-in? That's okay?"

"Yeah, sure. Why wouldn't it?"

"I don't know, just thought that you would probably feel tired after that essay and maybe prefer to eat at home or something,"

"No, I'm fine." He smiled at me and I can't help but smile back.

Soon after, he parked the car at the McDonald's driveway and led me inside. We went straight to the cashier, ready to order a lot of junk food to fill our tummy.