s i x t e e n

Dinner with my mother was... awkward.
She came to my room to tell us about dinner and we were still in the shower doing... things.

It wasn't because she was not fine with it because, in fact, she was overjoyed to walked-in (but not really) on that. She just loved to tease us about it and keep bringing it up at the most inappropriate moment.

During school time, we became even clinger to one another and Mew became touchier too. I'm not complaining, at all. Because frankly, I'm glad he did. I like this clingy and touchy side of Mew because no matter how desperate he is, he was always, like always will still prioritising my consent. It was sweet honestly. How he was so willing to push aside his need and lust to put me first.

BrightWin thankfully didn't question us about the change. Things also went really great with the four of us. Jokes were thrown around like they used to while stealing kisses here and there and playfully feeding each other, just... no more awkward lunch. It was just overall great.

We went on an ice cream date this Tuesday and it was... eventful.
We run around the playground throwing ice cream at one another, laughing like a mad scientist and even scaring some children off. I feel sorry for them but I don't regret it.

Mew and I also went on another date the following day.
It was just a simple date. We bought a bunch of stuff from McDonald's and then drove around to nowhere in particular. We ended up in this amazing steam. It was abandoned and slightly further in the woods, but it was so, so awesome. The water was crystal clear despite being located in the middle of nowhere and there was also a small waterfall. We found the place accidentally. Mew took a random exit from the highway and then picked a couple of random turns and somehow, we ended up in the woods and then we found the steam.

We went skinny dipping there since none of us was prepared for a swim and if we ended up moving further than before, well...

I collapsed on top of him, panting and breathing heavily. He carded his hands through my unruly hair, helping me to come down from my high.

"Thank you,"

"Uh?"

"For making it perfect, I'm glad I lost it to you,"

"I'm honoured to be your first," He whispered back. He pushed the hair out of my face before kissing my forehead softly.

I rolled off of him and looked at the star-filled sky.

"I don't wanna go home. This place is so cool,"

"That or are you too sore to move?" He teased me and I punched his chest tiredly.

"Shut up, you're just rough."

"You asked for it, I've warned you though,"

"I hate you,"

"No, you don't."

"No, I don't. I love you, Mew,"

"I love you more, Kana. Sorry if I hurt you,"

"No, it's fine, it was amazing. You got nothing to be sorry about,"

"We could just book a hotel or something now if you don't want to go home?"

"But we have school tomorrow?"

"I'll convince Mae to let you call sick tomorrow,"

"I bet she would be more than happy to do so, she loves me being with you,"

"Well, I do love myself being with you and mama loves us too,"

"They're best friends, kinda expect that,"