Aikara maintained a brief pause, locking his gaze onto Kana with unwavering intensity. Without breaking eye contact, he broke out from her hold and he slowly raised his hand, forming a peace sign with a dazzling smile that could outshine a thousand suns. "No need for explanations!" he declared, his voice filled with confidence and charm. 

His grin widened. "Accepting your offer? It's already part of my grand plan. I'm an actor after all." he proclaimed, his words laced with theatrical flair. 

His eyes began to sparkle like an intense and beautiful lone star in the vast expanse of the night sky. Each glimmer held a mesmerizing brilliance that captured the attention of all who beheld them. They were filled with a fiery passion and an unwavering determination, illuminating his face with a captivating light. 

"Kana Arima

"Kana Arima. With us together, let's create something absolutely extraordinary," he proclaimed, his voice carrying a mesmerizing tone that commanded attention. In that moment, he exuded an air of sheer charisma, captivating everyone around him.

The room fell into a deep silence, with everyone captivated by his words. The weight of his proclamation hung in the air, blending with the quiet stillness that filled the room. All eyes were fixed upon him, entranced by his heartfelt expression and the radiant sparkle in his eyes that shone like stars.

Aqua breathing started to get rough as memories of someone he loves very much flows into his mind. Once again, he's seeing Ai in him, once again, the image of Aikara and Ai overlaps. Like a relentless tide, the memories of Ai intertwined with Aikara, rising from the depths of his heart, threatening to engulf him in a sea of bittersweet emotions.

Meanwhile, Gotanda couldn't help but reminisce about a moment in his directing career. He recalled the first time he witnessed Ai's acting prowess, as she effortlessly stole the spotlight and commanded everyone's attention. The present moment reminded him of that memorable occasion.

Finally, Arima Kana's mind went back to a memory of her childhood, specifically about the genius idol Ai. She only worked with Ai once, but she instantly knew she was meant to become a real star. Her senses as an entertainer are going into overdrive, and she can sense the immense potential Aikara has.

"I'm glad I met you again." she remarked, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "I really am." 

She suddenly shifted her gaze towards Aqua, a mischievous smile playing on her lips. "Hey, Aqua, how about you?" she asked out, capturing his attention. "As I said before, there's still a few roles open. I can talk with the higher ups and cast you too. So what do you say?"

"Why me? Aikara's participation is more than enough. And I already told you I'll quit." Aqua said.

"It's because you were my partner in the movie, and I feel it's a shame if you never act again." Kana replied, her voice filled with a mix of determination and concern. Aqua paused mid-bite, his gaze fixed on Kana.