Chapter 2: I am kicked out(no more blue cookies for campers)

Past Tense Percy POV

I was in a black void, floating, when I heard a voice. A voice I thought I would never hear again.

"Hello, Perseus," said Akhlys

"What do you want?"

"Why, Percy, you don't even have the manners to say hello?"

"I almost killed you last time we met. Why come to see me?"

"It's simple, really. In the coming years, absolute misery will be spread, and I will feast like never before...however, I have realized something."

"And what might that be?"

"After my feast, all will die. There will be no more misery, as there will be nothing left to give misery."

"What does that have to do with me?"

"Why, Percy, it has EVERYTHING to do with you. I will help you, and you will spread misery unlike you have seen, especially across monsters, but even across your so-called "friends," giving me the feast I desire. And, of course, it will help you continue to save that which you love. It is a win-win situation. Do you accept?"

"How do I know what you're saying is the truth?"

"I swear on the River Styx that what I have said is true."

"But I don't want to give my friends misery." I said, shaking my head.

"My help will not control you in any way. If you spread misery to your friends, it will be either your choice or an outside factor."

"And your help will help me save those I love?"

"Yes, boy, It will."

"Then I accept."

She grinned and licked her lips as if she could already taste her feast. "Very well. I, the goddess Akhlys, hereby make Perseus Achilles Jackson my champion."

I somehow stumbled while floating, my jaw dropping. "But I'm already Hestia's champion."

"Relax, Percy. This will not overhaul that. You are now the champion of 2 gods and can bring hope or misery to whatever you wish. Now, because you are my champion, poisons will make you stronger instead of harming you, and you can instill misery into people. Now, you will be waking up soon. Any last things to say?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Thank you, Akhlys. Although I don't know how I'm going to explain this to my friends."

"Why, it's quite simple. Don't. Goodbye for now, Percy. And remember, Misery loves company." She said, fading away into the void.

I jolted awake in my cabin. I got dressed and hurried out to the dining pavilion for breakfast. Hermes and Apollo were at their tables, eating breakfast with their children, while the Hunters are eating at their table with Artemis, away from everybody else's, and the Romans were eating at their cohort tables, something we created for Roman visitors.

After that, the Romans and Hunters left, the Hunters seeming to disappear into the forest, while the Romans used the newly built teleporter. I went to say hi to Mrs. O'Leary in the training area, and then beat up a few dummies.

Annabeth snuck up behind me, wrapping me in a hug from behind.

"Y'know Seaweed Brain, you don't need to train as much anymore. The Giants and Titans are gone."

"I know, Wise Girl, but it's always good to stay on your toes."

"That it is, Percy. By the way, it's your shift for border patrol. See you later?"