To be honest, I felt a tinge of sadness knowing that he wants to work behind the scenes. I remember how much he used to aspire to act, and how much praise Ai showered on him, saying he would become an actor like me in the future.

He used to be so passionate about acting, and I want him to pursue that passion wholeheartedly. Yet, he suddenly claimed he no longer wants to be an actor. However, I'm convinced that deep down, he still desires it, judging by the way his expression lights up whenever anything related to acting comes up, despite his subsequent hesitance.

Aqua probably thinks that his indifferent demeanor will deceive me into believing his true emotions, but he can't fool me. I'm an actor with a decade of experience, and I have a sister from my previous life who does the same thing he does.

Despite my inquiries about his decision to quit, he never reveals the truth. However, based on his reactions and emotional state, I have some slight assumptions.

Anyway, although it saddens me that he won't pursue a career in acting, I won't pressure him into it. If I impersonate Ai, I'm confident I could convince him since he's easily swayed by her and would comply with all her demands. But I don't want that. I want him to rediscover his passion for acting and make that choice willingly. It's not my place to meddle in his life. He's no longer a teenager mentally, and I trust him to make rational decisions.

My role in his life is to be a supportive brother who will respect his choices, though supporting his revenge is a different matter. 

Because I'm not selfish enough to impose my desires on him. I understand that everyone has their own dreams and aspirations, and it's important to respect their choices. While I may personally believe that he has immense talent and potential in the acting industry, I realize that it's ultimately his decision to make.

___

"Eat up!" exclaimed Gotanda's mother, extending a bowl of rice toward Kana's face.

"Uh, I'm fine." Kana began, gently pushing the bowl away from her face "I'm cutting down on sugars."

"You need to eat to grow," explained his mother. Nonetheless, she respected Kana's decision and sighed, passing the bowl to Gotanda. "You eat it, then."

"What?" Gotanda exclaimed, his tone exasperated as he eyed the portion size.

"But what a surprise," Kana remarked, capturing Gotanda's attention. "Director, I had no idea you were still depending on your parents." Her expression remained impassive, silently judging his actions.

"Hehehehe!" Aikara's giggle rang out, his eyes sparkling with mischief as he leaned in to listened to Kana's words. His lips curled into a mischievous grin, the kind that could light up a room and make hearts skip a beat. Caught up in the moment, he couldn't help but burst out, his voice brimming with charisma, "I was just about to say the same thing, director." Aikara's playful gaze shifted to Gotanda, who was looking at him in with sweat dripping down his face.

"Both of you are still the same brats that never respects you're elders. Especially you!" he exclaimed, jabbing his chopsticks in Aikara's direction. Aikara appeared taken aback, as if questioning, "Me?". Gotanda responded sharply "Yes, you! I remember when you said it's easy to guess I'm a poor budget director and you went on to insult my entire appearance."

"Oh yeah, that totally happened," Aikara said, casually resting his finger on his cheek while he playfully pursed his lips. His shoulders shrugged nonchalantly as he locked eyes with Gotanda, a mischievous glint sparkling in his gaze. "But, like, can you even blame me? 'Cause, honestly, what I said was just pure truth, you know?" He flashed a brilliant smile, radiating confidence as he effortlessly delivered his words.