"How come, I'm a serious system." The system quickly retorted, feeling a little wronged, after all, it's all for the happiness of the host.

Seeing that Pei Du was about to throw away the small porcelain bottle, the system quickly took the small porcelain bottle back to the system space, and muttered: "This thing is so expensive, host, don't waste it." After all, it might be used in the future, the system thought in its

heart , secretly laughed.

For a while, Pei Du didn't really want to deal with this obscene system.

He took off his outer robe, put on his middle coat, and got on the bed, resting his head on his arms, looking at the moon outside the window, wondering what he was thinking.

"Host, are you homesick?" The system, which had been quiet for a while, finally couldn't help asking.

Although the system is bound to Pei Du, it actually doesn't know its host, his background, or his growth experience. Now it just has a vague understanding of Pei Du's character.

Thinking about it, it seemed a little sloppy, the system sighed.

Home?

Hearing this word, Pei Du suddenly laughed.

It's just that there is more bitterness in this smile.

What a warm word, it's a pity that he is destined not to have it.

But he was not interested in explaining this to the system, so he closed his eyes directly.

Seeing that Pei Du ignored it, the system consciously silenced it, and didn't ask any more questions.

The silvery white moonlight scattered on the bed, and also fell on Pei Du's side face. Those deep black eyes were tightly closed at this moment. The tall nose bridge, the graceful lip shape, and the jade-like skin, under the moonlight, It seems to emit a faint light under the light.

The system had to admit that there was really nothing to criticize about the appearance of its own host, even though his temper was not very good.

The morning sun shines through the mountains and forests through the mist, lightly scattered among the islands.

The boy's feather fan-like eyelashes trembled slightly, and he slowly opened his eyes, the misty almond eyes still had the confusion of just waking up.

Where is he?

He propped up the bed and sat up, with a soft brocade quilt under his hand, which was not at all like the thatched cottage he lived in.

The very unfamiliar environment made Feng Yunjing a little nervous.

Thinking that it was the young master who saved him yesterday, Feng Yunjing's eyes flashed with admiration.

The man's handsome and gentle face kept appearing in front of his eyes, and the corner of the young man's lips curled into a sweet smile, with a small dimple looming.

Pei Du, who pushed the door open under the urging of the system, saw this scene.

Today's male protagonist has a faint warmth on his body, and his eyes are clear.

Unlike the boy with gloomy eyes yesterday, Pei Du felt a little weird, but he chose to keep silent.

Seeing Pei Du walking in, the boy's eyes lit up, as if with a little surprise.

He hurriedly got out of bed, but accidentally pulled the wound, let out a hissing sound, his small face wrinkled into a ball, he covered his chest with his hands, and gasped.