There were poisonous moths flying in the stairs and aisles. Everyone took five catties of grain and a burning match to block the attacks of the poisonous moths.

  The poisonous moths were not so arrogant when they encountered the fire, and they fell under the flames one after another. However, when they walked out of the aisle and came to the stairs, they saw densely packed poisonous moths on the handrail of the stairs, and their scalps instantly went numb, as if there were It was as if lice were crawling on the head, and the whole person felt uncomfortable.

  Resisting the nausea, they came to the 19th floor. The firewood was still extinguished. After they burned a large piece of poisonous moths, they knelt down on the stairs, "Lu Xingtang, please save us, we are willing to use 5 catties of grain, please save our lives! We know we are wrong, we should not covet the materials on the 19th floor, covet your house, let alone sneer at you, I kneel down and kowtow to you, please see that I am about to be poisoned by poisonous moths, save me Save us!"

  "Lu Xingtang, I don't want to die, I have old people and children to take care of, please help me..." "

  Lu Xingtang, as long as you are willing to save me, no matter how many supplies you want, I really don't want to die! "

  Lu Xingtang heard the voice calling for help outside, five catties of grain...

  So he was fully armed, took a bottle of insecticide and went out quickly. As soon as he went out, he saw dense venomous moths lying on the stainless steel door, including the stainless steel door of Ji Yanmo's house.

  Not only the door, but also the walls on both sides of the aisle were covered with poisonous moths, which made Lu Xingtang feel sick.

  Resisting the numbness of her scalp, Lu Xingtang pointed at the anti-theft door and sprayed it. The poisonous moth on the anti-theft door instantly fell to the ground. Lu Xingtang took a clinker bag from the space and put it on her hand. Although she was wearing gloves, she didn't want to wash it. With a glove full of poisonous moth corpses, he took out the key and opened the door. Seeing everyone kneeling on the ground together, Lu Xingtang frowned slightly.

  "Lu Xingtang, we were all bitten by poisonous moths. Several people died in our unit. You are a kind doctor. Please save us. We don't want to die.

  " Running on you, always coveting your supplies, always wanting to move to the 19th floor, even trying to drive you out of the house and occupy your home! And secretly scolding you and other people on the 19th floor. But now, We knew we were wrong!" As he spoke, he began to kowtow to Lu Xingtang, "We dare not ask you to forgive us, but you can see that we knelt down for you and kowtowed to admit our mistakes, and even each family brought five catties of supplies over here Please, give us a chance!"

  "We promise that we will never covet the materials on the 19th floor, including the house, and we will not resent the 19th floor, and treat the 19th floor as a family! If we are still the same as before, you You can use your gun to kill us."

  Min Weihuan put the supplies they had prepared beside Lu Xingtang: "Lu Xingtang, please give them a chance to survive for the sake of these supplies!" At this time,

  Su Cheng and Ji Yanmo also came out fully armed, and they also listened to what the people downstairs said. They didn't make decisions for Lu Xingtang, they stood beside Lu Xingtang silently, and silently told Lu Xingtang that they were allies, no matter what decision she made , they all support and will protect her!
  Lu Xingtang stared deeply at Min Weihuan and the others, and nodded: "For the sake of the supplies you gave me, I can take a look! But, the ugly words are up front! I'm a half-doctor, not a fairy, and I can't let you People die and come back to life, and it is even more impossible to remove the toxin left in your body by the poisonous moth without medicine and save your life! If the time comes, you use this morality to kidnap me, don't blame me for being ruthless!"