"Finally, you've said something I could agree with" I gave him a high five.

"Maya" dougie said sternly.

"Okay man I'm sorry for having the OY'S do it but it was only Quan and Notti who were the OY'S. The rest was DOA niggas and a Tay" I reasurred him.

"A Tay?" Mali looked confused.

"Tay- Tayvon? My cousin" I said refreshing his memory.

"OHHH!! DAS GANGG" Mali hit Mhady multiple times.

"STOP TOUCHING ME BITCH" Mhady moved his arm aggressively away from Mali.

"Are we done heree" I huffed wanting to go back home and lay in my bed.

"Why you so quick to leave man we need to catch up on the tea!!" Dougie said as he pulled out the chair next to me and sat down.

"Yo you gay ash" Mali covered his mouth as he pointed and backed away from the table.

"Nigga stop fucking playin wit me" Dougz flipped him off.

"What you wanna kno nigga?? all up in a girl business" I laughed.

He just gave me a blank stare.

"IM KIDDING" I laughed then scratched my head.

"How's you and your OY BOYYYYFRIENDDDDD" he got all up in my face.

"BACK. UP" I pushed him.

"Oh so he could do that BUT I CANTTTT" Mhady got in my face.

"Nigga." I said seriously.

He mocked me.

"Anyway, we chillin. I booked us a trip to the bahams" I geeked.

"The bahamas?! So you could take a nigga you've known for not even a full year yet out of state wit chu BUT NOT A NIGGA YOU'VE KNOWN ALL 14 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE?!" Mali was butthurt. So was dougz.

"Nigga I met you when I was 6" I said like he was stupid.

"6, he's 16 right now do the math you gotta subtract 6 from 16..." Mhady whispered to himself trying to do the math.

"NIGGA IVE KNOWN HIM FOR 8 YEARS IGH AND HES KNOWN ME FOR 10 IM ABT TO TURN 15 THEREFORE IVE KNOWN HIM FOR ALMOST 9 YEARS" I did it for him because he was taking too long.

"OHHHHH" he jumped up and down.

I shook my head.

"Do he know y'all going to da bahamas" Dougie asked.

"Not yet. I gotta tell him when I get home. IF YALL EVER LET ME GO" I shouted.

"NO ONE APPRECIATES US THE WAY THEY SHOULD MAN LEAVE TO YOUR BOYFRIEND AND FORGET ABOUT YOUR BEST FRIENDS" Dougie fake cried.

"Okay" I got up and happily skipped to the door.

"WAIT I WAS JOKING-" he stood up.

"BYEEEE" I blew them one big ole kiss and left.

NOTTI

I was chilling with Roscoe, Dee, and Edot under the railings of the block.

"Yo bro that nigga TG was talkin mad shit about me" Roscoe spoke angrily.

"How you gone let a nigga das 5 ft tall talk bad on ya name mh" Edot laughed.

Dee laughed too.

"Why you laughing?" we all looked at him.