Part 19

Tw: self harm, yelling, suicidal ideation / plans, swearing, panic attack,

Phil POV:

I peeked inside Wilbur's room, and found the two brothers cuddled up together sleeping, I was closing the door when I heard a loud sob escape Tommy's room.

I speed walked towards his room, and knocked on the door.

"Tommy?.." I called out, and I got no answer.
"Tommy? Open the door." I said a bit sternly as  I started to fidget with the door handle, but it was locked.
"go away." Tommy replied choking out another sob afterwards.
"Please Tommy." I pleaded, I heard the door unlock, there he was,

Cried out eyes,
Trembling hands,
Him gasping for air,

"Toms..can I give you a hug?" I asked and stepped into his room fully, he gave me a nod, and I pulled his shaky frame into a tight hug.

He broke, he sobbed into my shoulder, and I closed the door so we have more privacy, he sobbed into my shoulder harder after hearing the door close, his legs started to give out, I pulled him closer to the bed and sat him down, barely parting from our hug, I immediately pulled him into my chest, just letting him cry it all out.

"I'm..sorry." Tommy mumbled through his tears.
"What are you sorry for Tommy?" I looked down at him.

"I'm sorry for ruining this too! I ruin everything..I- I- get that you don't want me but them- it's-" Tommy rambled, before I shushed him.

"Toms. You didn't ruin everything, Techno worded it wrong, and it triggered you. It's okay, you didn't do anything wrong I promise." I said gently squeezing the boy who sobs seemed to calm.
"Is he mad?" Tommy whispered into the crook of my neck.
"Who?" I asked.
"Techno.." mumbled.
"He isn't, he's asleep in Wilbur's room." I elaborate to him.
"okay." Tommy said before nuzzling into my neck more.

"It's 3am, go to sleep bud. We'll talk about it more tomorrow okay?" I replied and I slowly stood up.
"Okay. Goodnight Phil." Tommy said,
"Goodnight Toms." I smiled at the boy and slowly walked out of his room.

I was nearing the end of the hallway, coming close to the stairs when I heard the door open, there was Techno.

"Phil!" Techno whisper yelled.
"Yeah?" I turned around to face him,
"Thank you for..taking us in." Techno said, before entering his room.

I smiled to myself before entering mine, I went to sleep.

They'll be okay. I know they'll be.

-time skip to the morning 10am
May.1st-

Tommy pov

I woke up to an uncomfortable feeling in my throat, it was dry probably from crying so much last night.

Yeah that was embarrassing.

I went into the bathroom and drank a cup of water, before changing and going back into my room. I was making my bed when I heard knocks coming from the hallway.

"Come in." I said, my door was unlocked, so the person could come inside.

"I'm sorry Theseus." Techno said, I turned around and smiled at my brother.
"It's okay" I replied, his shoulder seemed drop after hearing it.
"Breakfast?" Techno asked, shooting me a smile.
"Not hungry" I replied turning my back to him, with that Techno Left.

I went back to lay down into my bed, not planning on sleeping or anything, just letting my thoughts race.

I heard another knock,