Part 14

Tw: Self harm, mentioned suicide, yelling, panic
A/N: Happy pride month everyone!!

_____________________________

Tommy POV

"Techno..?" I Said, not being able to turn my head fully at the figure standing there.
"oh my god..yes it's me Toms." Techno replied, coming towards me, he stood beside my bed, pulling a chair out and sitting down.
"How are you Bud?" Techno asked, after he sat down.
"Everything hurts, you?" I mumbled, tears forming in my eyes.
"Im fine, I'm sorry toms. I'm sorry that I couldn't stop this." Techno said, bringing his hand up to my head, just to see me flinch away.
"Sorry..you can..put your hand there." I mumbled, Techno slowly lowered his hand on my forehead and started pulling his fingers through my hair.
"I'm sorry we failed you Tommy." Techno said, looking down.
"What?" I asked.

Why did Techno think that?
What's going on?
What do I now know?
Where is Wilbur?

"I uh...when we were your age..Dad wasn't any better..he was nice with me..but with Will..he would do the same..but when Will got famous, he suddenly changed...and 'loved' both of us." Techno said, slowly his voice cracking over his words, pulling his hand away from my forehead.
"But Dad always spoke so highly of you two! He did this to Will..?" I asked, seeing Techno putting his head into his hands.
"Yes, he did." Wilbur spoke from the doorframe. Technos looked up and smiled at his twin.

He did this to Wilbur..?
No he's surely lying!
I deserve it, but Will not!
Why..?

"That's why we didn't look for you or looked back on anything when we left for collage. We just wanted to escape...but we didn't know what consequences it'll bring." Wilbur said, he looked extremely guilty of his actions.
"Will..it's okay. I deserved it. I understand why you left, you didn't deserve it but I did." I said, looking up at the twins.

Wilbur chocked out a sob, and rushed past Techno embracing me in a tight hug.
"You didn't deserve it, it was never your fault. It was never you fault Tommy. Dad is too idiotic to understand your worth." Wilbur rambled, I could feel him shake into the hug.

It was my fault.
I should've have been a better son.
I do deserve it.
I couldn't do the one thing Dad asked me to do.
I failed him and I failed my brothers.

"It's okay Wilbur. It was my fault. I know it was" I said, slowly pushing him away. He pulled away and looked down on me.

"Sorry to interrupt, but there is a social worker who will be on you guys case. Can she come in?" A nurse asked, Techno and Will both nodded, I just looked at them confused.

"What is this about?" I asked, looking up my brothers.
"We were placed into foster care. Dad was arrested." Techno asked, my face dropped.

What?!
I couldn't make him proud!
All the pain he caused is over, but I couldn't make him proud.
How will I go to school?
What if we get placed apart from my brothers?
No no no no....
I survived the abuse, but now the trauma.
No one will want us because of me.
I'd be better of dead, like how Dad said it.

"Toms, it'll be okay. We'll get through this." Wilbur said.

Moments later there was a knock on the door.

"Hello! I'm Ms.Niki, I'm a social worker, who is working on your case. Can you please introduce yourself?" Ms. Niki spoke, she sounded nice and calm.
"I'm Tommy.." I mumbled.
"Technoblade." Techno spoke.
"Wilbur." Will said.

"Nice to meet you guys. Can you guys explain the situation? I've read the files, but I wanna know the whole story." Ms. Niki spoke.
I looked at Techno hoping he'll get the message, he nodded.

"So um..our Father was abusive and alcoholic and he always liked me, he never laid a finger on me, but Wilbur was the first to be abused. He fell into a bad headspace, where I was his savior. Then he started liking Wilbur too, because he got famous. We left for collage around 2 years ago, completely shut Tommy off, turns out he's been getting abused but worse, so much worse." Techno said, Wilbur was shaking and Tommy just looked away.

"I'm so sorry, you guys had to go through that. Thank you for trusting me with this. When Tommy is discharged from the hospital, I'll bring you guys back to the house to get clothes. Techno and Wilbur, you guys will be brought into an emergency placement, her name is Mrs.Puffy. She's also a social worker." Ms. Niki explained to us.

"When do we have to leave?" Techno asked.

"Sadly now. I'm bringing you guys there, I will be right outside to give you guys space." Ms. Niki explained and stepped outside.

"It'll be okay Theseus. We'll come back and visit as much as we can" Techno said leaning down to give me a hug, I flinched but I allowed him to hug me.
"We'll be alright Toms," Wilbur said.

"you guys are leaving me, again." I mumbled, as I watched them turn around and walk out the door.

They'll ditch me again
They'll leave.
They don't need me
We won't get placed together
What if it happens again?
I'm such a failure
If I had sucked it up it wouldn't have happened
I destroy everything
I shouldn't be alive.
I don't know why I have to destroy everything I touch.

I was sobbing, uncontrollably. I just want my brothers, is that too much to ask for?

"It'll be okay Tommy, you'll be with them soon." Ms. Niki said from the doorway.