Part 17

Tw: self harm, suicidal ideation, crying, mentioned abuse, sleep problems, disordered eating.

Tommy pov

"My decision is...a yes." Phil said, my stomach dropped at the thought of moving into a house with a complete stranger, but at least I had my brothers with me this time.

"Thank you!" Wilbur jumped up from excitement.
"Thank you Phil." Techno mumbled too, before putting a hand on Wilbur's shoulder to calm him down.

"Are you okay with it Tommy?" Phil asked looking at me, I nodded my head.
"Okay uh, I need to speak with Phil and give him some paper work to fill out, can you guys pack up until then?" Niki instructed us, we nodded and headed upstairs.

I saw Wilbur and Techno enter their room, while I entered mine. I didn't really pack out anything, so I just threw everything I did pack out, back into my bag. I looked at the clothes which were nearly falling out of my bag, just seeing it, send shivers down my spine, it reminded me of

All the cold nights,
The nights which I spent crying,
The nights where I was beaten,
The nights where I thought about ending it all,
The sleepless ones,
the nights where I begged him to stop,
the nights where blood were dripping down my arms.
How much I miss the feeling of that.

"Tommy?" A voice asked,
"Hey hey, look at me" The voice instructed
I couldn't, all the "what if.." rushed through my mind.

I was snapped out of my racing thoughts by feeling a strong embrace around me, which I flinched at the realization.

It was Phil.

"You seemed pretty distraught, what were you thinking of?" Phil asked, pulling away after noticing that I flinched away from him.
"nothing." I responded sternly.
"Okay, this stays between us. I will never hurt you I promise." Phil said, standing up and walking out the room giving me space.

I grabbed my stuff and headed downstairs where my brothers were already waiting for me in the hall with Phil, Niki and Puffy.

"Ready to go Toms?" Wilbur asked.
"no. I wanna talk with Niki." I said, Niki gave me a confused look.
"Okay, we'll be outside okay?" Techno said, and I watched them go outside. I waited until I heard the door close fully, before turning to Niki.

"Niki." I looked at her.
"Yes ?" Niki looked at me confused.
"Can I get ur number? Incase things go bad..?" I asked, looking hopefully at my case worker.
"For sure." Niki replied enthusiastically and handed me a piece of paper which read

Nihachu Niki

Social worker
**-***-****

"Thank you." I looked up from the paper.
"Ready to go?" Puffy shouted inside.
"Mhm." I mumbled and walked closer to the door, which Niki opened for me.

"We're here Theseus." Techno half yelled to us, and I walked closer to them.

He had a nice car.
It seemed clean.
It didn't seem that sketchy.

I watched Wilbur get into the car, in the back to the left side, I sat in meaning I was in the middle, Techno was on my right.

"I'm proud of you guys, enjoy your new home." Puffy and Niki said in unison.
"Thank you!" Techno Said giving a small smile.
They both waved at us, when we started driving off.
Suddenly immense amount of anxiety hit me.