Prequel

Tw: overworking, self hatred

3rd person POV

Tommy was always the most active and loudest out of the three sons.

Tommy had two older brothers
Technoblade aka Techno 19.
Wilbur aka Will 19.
Tommy was the youngest, he was only 15.

Tommy's brothers were always better in everything, Techno was majoring in English, Will had his own band, perfect grades for both of them.

Meanwhile Tommy was struggling with his mental health issues alone. His father was always working, he wasn't the easiest nor the nicest towards Tommy, his mother died when he was 6. The two brothers are away for collage, it was about a 10 hour car ride or a 5 hour plane ride.

Tommy missed having his brothers close, he felt like they actually cared about him.

Tommy would study for countless of hours to keep up his perfect grades, but that wasn't enough to satisfy his fathers needs.

"Why is your room always so messy!! Gosh you could atleast keep it clean like Techno did"
"At your age Wilbur was in a band, and you're complaining about homework?! Be like your brothers"

Tommy's mental health was declining rapidly, without anyone noticing it. He felt like he can't go on any longer, but his grades stayed good didn't go below A's, that's all that matters right?