Chapter 13:AFO's Attempt And Fear.

It was nearly time for the training camp. I've put that class in their place, not a single word of arrogance was uttered from them or monoma. I kept mostly to myself, seeing as Eri was more comfortable with me and a select few people.

Tsuyu was one of those people, she was very attached to her, like a mother of sorts. I don't mind that, seeing as I trusted her more. We all were talking amongst ourselves while eri was coloring a picture. Bakugou had gone quite for a while.

I don't mind as this could be him learning his place, below me. I have noticed that things were moving more quickly, almost like some events were happening sooner.

The sports festival was canceled due to the events at the usj,which I my opinion was a better option, but the training camp was still going to be held. I needed to be sure that any problems that may arise, needs to be snuffed out immediately. Then again, this wasn't new.

The Exams were quick aswell, most of us received our licenses, except bakugou. I simply ignored that and simply spent time with Eri.

Tsuyu:Hey Izuku, do you wanna go to the mall?

I thought for a moment and nod. I walk with her and the rest. I left eri with my mom and walked with them. I was currently standing alone when a portal opens and out come AFO. We were in a secluded area. Away from the others. He was ugly that's for sure. Burnt potato looking ass.

Afo:Izuku Midoriya, I've heard much of you.

I look at him and didn't say much. He was a bit taller than me but he wasn't that scary. I knew he was here for my quirk but let's see what happens.

Me:What do you want?

Afo:Isn't it obvious, I want your quirk. And I will take it. And with it I'll defeat All Might.

He reached his hand out and grabbed my arm. I wasn't concerned as my quirk entered him, once it did,he knew he fucked up.

He fell to one knee grunting as my quirk fought against him. Tearing him apart from the inside,i could see his skin buldge and tear as it tore at his cells. Small crystal spikes shot out and tore his flesh faster than he could heal it.

Afo:What have you done to me?

Me:I haven't done anything. My quirk has a sentience, meaning it has a mind of its own. It's attacking you until it returns to me. If it kills you, I'll still get it back.

As I said this, his skin split and small arcs of purple lightning can be seen. It was physically and mentally attacking him. More crystals formed and started perching vital areas, like his joints, muscles and arteries. I kneel next to him and watch as the crystals formed.

Me:I suggest you leave my quirk and those of my friends alone, or I'll be forced to kill you. Savvy?

He nods his head and returns my quirk. The crystals retracted until they surrounded his heart. It was like a pressure trap. He relaxed as I actived my quirk.

Me:Much better. Welcome my friend.

Afo:What are you, you're quirk is unlike anything I've experienced.

I look at him and a sinister smile Garces my features. I kneel infront of his face and holds his neck.

Me:I am the last thing that you will see when I kill you. I'm the beast that every villian fears. I will cleanse this world of its villian problem and I will end it with you.

As I said this, the crystal membrane around his heart contracted, squeezing his heart as a warning. He groaned in pain, as to not draw attention to himself.

Me:Do you yield? Or should I just kill you?

He didn't answer, but the authorities arrived and took him away. I had sent a distress call to the police and they arrived and took him away.

I simply crossed my arms and explained to them what happened. They understood and took him to tarturus, for the time being.

Normal pov

For the first time in his entire life, All For One felt genuine fear. He had called off the attack on the training camp, but knew that Shigaraki would try something. He hoped that he wouldn't try and anger the boy. But he knows he won't listen to reason.

He could tell, that boy was serious. He would have killed him, the most feared villian in the entire world. Yet now he had his life in his hands. Literally. He knew that someone stronger existed, but now he was at his mercy.

Author's pov

After the encounter with AFO, I knew I had to be ready. I simply walked away to where the others are and went  home. Tsuyu and I walked home aswell.

Tsuyu:Hey izuku?

I look at her and saw she was nervous. I turn. To fully face her.

Me:Yeah Tsu?

She simply kissed me and I fully accepted it. We stayed like that for a full minute until we broke apart.

Tsuyu:I love you izuku, ever since you saved me. Seeing you and eri made me realize that and I want to be with you.

Me:The, I accept your feelings Tsuyu, and I will always protect and love you all g with eri.

Tsuyu was satisfied with the answer she laid her head on my shoulder and we walked back to my home. Mom was beyond happy that I had a girlfriend. I was ready to to what was nessacery to protect my family.

To be continued....