Chapter 10:The Reason And Child.

Aizawa's pov
After Midoriya had dispatched a lot of villains. We all were shocked to see him covered in blood. He kept walking, not caring at all.

I had to escort him to the principle's office to do a psychological evaluation. He didn't seem to be shaken up or guilt ridden, he appeared to be calm and calculated. He had washed off all the blood and he took of his helmet. He had taken a few glances at me.

Midoriya:If you have a question, I might suggest you ask it now.

I was surprised to hear him say that, but then again his observation ability is quite impressive.

Me:Why did you kill them? I mean I know it's a dark part of being a hero but we all try to avoid it.

He looked at me with a stern gaze, almost like an adult looking at a confused child.

Midoriya:I want the villains to feel fear. I don't care what people say or think. I did that to rid the world of villains. Not contain them. Our world is to dependent on quirks.

I was shocked nonetheless, but he has a point. The justice system does not have the back bone to do what's necessary to get rid or incarcerate these villains properly.

He kept walking but I stopped him.
He looks at me confused. I sigh and put my hand on his shoulder.

Me:You may go home, no sense in trying to convince you to change your goals. But remember,you must be a good example to others.

He simply nods and starts walking away toward the entrance of UA. He had a very clear goal and he'll do anything to achieve it.

My pov

After aizawa sensei had said I could go home, I walked home,it helps me think more clearly. I walked past a dark alley and I heard the small footfalls of a person, running away from danger.

I look into the alley and see Eri running, the fear evident in her eyes. I ran towards her and gently pick her up and hold her in my arms.

Eri:Please help me.

I simply held her close, she was shivering horribly. I looked toward the alley once more and I saw him. Overhaul. I whisperd something into Eri's ear.

Me:Little one, close your eyes.

She simply nodded and squeezed her eyes shut and ignored what was about to happen.

Overhaul: I see you found my daughter, I'll be ta... Hrrk!!

He didn't get a chance to finish his sentence, as I was right in front of him. I impaled my hand straight through his heart, crushing it in the process. I looked him dead in the eyes and spoke

Me:Burn in hell, you bastard.

His eyes dulled and he slid off my arm, leaving a dark crimson mess on my hardened skin. I shook it off and threw his body into a dumpster. Knowing the garbage would be disposed of today.

I walked away, carrying Eri as gently and safely as I could. I arrived home and mom greeted me.

Inko:Izuku you're home, who's this?

Me:I found her in the street, she ran away from bad people trying to hurt her.

My mom understood what I said, I looked at Eri and made a choice that would change my life forever.

Me:I'm gonna raise Eri as my own.

Tbc...