Chapter 2:All Might? More Like Dumb Might.

I waited a few minutes before he landed infront of me. I sighed and looked at him. He had that big ass smile on his face. It annoys the fuck out of me.

Allmight:Young man, I see you have the bottle I was carrying.

Me:How the hell did you drop this?

He looked at me in shock, probably because no one has spoken to him this way. I threw the bottle over to him, he caught it.

Me:All Might, I have a question for you.

He looks at me confused but he puts the bottle deeper into his pocket. He soon looks at me, and was curious about my question.

Me:Can a quirkless person be a hero?

He looks at me with a sympathetic smile. And soon starts his speech about how a quirkless person can't be a hero. I then start laughing cynically and this stopped him.

All Might pov

When the boy started laughing, I fell quiet not knowing how to process this reaction. He then glared at me. This sent a shiver down my spine.

Boy:You are a hypocrite, you say you stand for equality, and fairness. Yet you say a quirkless person can't be a hero yet he or she can be a police officer or firefighter. I hate bigotry and I hate you the most, you are the biggest bigot in this society.

The only true hero here is Eraserhead. He fights quirkless, you are a piece of shit. I think you should take a good long look in the mirror before you start talking.

He then walks away leaving me in utter shock, he just cussed me out, I felt so ashamed, I know my master would be disappointed in me.

Author's pov

After cussing out All Might, I finally got home. I didn't say anything to mom and simply went to my room. I sat down at my desk and looked at my arm. It seems like I have a very unique quirk, I focused on my arms and the then get covered in titanium alloy. I flexed my fingers, seeing it move as smooth as it normally would.

I then looked at the clock and saw it was around 8:00 pm. I got into bed and fell asleep.

The next day.

I was currently standing on the beach, getting ready to train. I picked up an engine block and start doing curls with it. I was surprised at my strength. I then started cleaning the beach by sections. I threw all the garbage into a dumpster I rented.

Once that was over I began my intense training regime.

Month one.
I started doing push ups, and squats to increase my arm and leg strength as well as my core.

Month two
I started running to increase my stamina and speed. I realized I was faster than a normal human. I ran at 300 mph and climbing.

Month three
I kept going. Not once giving up nor stopping. I then started working on my durability and my ability to hold my breath as a counter for any gas quirks.

The last seven months I spent building up an immunity toward fire, ice and heavy hitters. This will help me in the long run. 

Once I was finished with my training, I spent increasing my intellect and knowledge of medical procedures to be prepared to help anyone incase of emergency. Once satisfied I was finally ready to get into UA.

During my training I had told my mom that I had discovered my quirk. She was both proud and happy for me. She apologized for not believing in me but I was happy that she was there. Not like dad.

I then slept that night, mentally preparing myself for the following day....

The UA entrance exam.