Chapter 4: Built Different.

It has been a few days since the exam. I was sitting on the beach,enjoying the clean crisp air. The beach was clean and no garbage was present.

I was taking a break from my training, it's hell on earth, I had a special weight made, each weighing 50 tons. As a way to improve my overall strength. My quirk is a mutation, so Eraserhead can't use his quirk on me.

But I began to notice a Crystal like window forming on my chest, my heart was exposed for everyone to see. It glowed every time my heart beat. But it's indestructible and no amount of strength or force could break it.

Im still baffled by this

Im still baffled by this. My guess is my quirk keeps my vital organs safe. My arms get coated in a mix of tungsten and titanium. I kept going until it coverd my arms past the elbow. I get up and start lifting the weight and switch between arms and legs.

I soon stopped and walk back home,y instincts telling me to keep my guard up. I soon see my house and enter it. I see Inko sleeping on the couch. I covered her with a blanket and head up to my room.

It was very minimalist and I prefer it that way. I was working on my own Hero costume. It was Kevlar infused fabric with steel wire going through it.

The mask I chose was a standard issue military gasmask and I prefer not using gloves. The headset is designed to keep my ears safe from any sort of damage. I learned that I can hear a lot better than others.

Once finished I got into bed and fell asleep not knowing what was to come next

Tbc..