Chapter 11:The Monster Within

It was now Tuesday morning. I was finishing the breakfast I was making. Eri was coloring in an old Coloring book while I put everything on the plates.

I watched as she colored the picture of Oswald and mickey. They were in a dark corridor, both had a scared expression.

It was a dark picture, but she did amazing for a 7 year old, but I guess she did this to escape her dark reality

Eri:Is this good papa?

I nod, but I was sad at this. No child deserves this. I place the food in front of her, while I ate my muffin and bacon. As she ate, I took the picture and placed it in a protective sleeve, and on the bookcase.

She has gotten better, Ive been taking her to a therapist, and she is a different kid, she was calm and more trusting toward me and my mother.

Me:Eri, we are going to U.A, principle Nezu wants to meet you and don't worry, I'll protect you.

Eri nods and eats her food, I finish my meal. Once she finished eating, she went to her room and got dressed.

I smiled as I finished putting on my uniform and took her hand

I smiled as I finished putting on my uniform and took her hand. We walked to U.A and Eri kept very close to me. I picked her up and placed her on my shoulders.

Me:You okay eri?

Eri simply nods and hugs my head as I kept walking. I shot a few glares at students who said anything bad about Eri. I soon arrived at the classroom.

Me:Okay Eri, we're about to go into class, hold onto me if you get scared. Okay?

Eri:Okay papa.

I opened the door and everyone fell quiet. I was surprised and Tsu came up to me. I smiled at her.

Me: How are you Tsu?

Tsu smiled, I smiled aswell. Mina, kirishima, momo and Jiro came up to me. Eri stayed close to me and held my leg.

Tsu:Who's this little one?

She leaned down and her eyes were level to Eri's. Eri hid behind my leg. Mina, momo and Jiro awed at this, while Kirishima was surprised.

Me:This is Eri, she's my daughter. And I brought her here to meet Nezu.

Eri looked at them, seeing g as they were friendly, she waved at them.

Eri:H...hi.

Tsu's pov.

I smiled at this. I knew izuku was gonna be a good parent. Eri just stayed close to him as the class ran it's course. Soon it was time to head to our next class but we were blocked by the other class, Class 1-B.

Monama: Oh look, it's the pathetic class. And look they have a freak(pointing at eri)

The air suddenly went cold, all sound stopped as Izuku let out a huge amount of bloodlust. Eri was crying now, even Aizawa sense was scared.

Izuku:What the fuck did you just say?

Monama and the rest of the classroom, shamed in fear as he grabbed him by the throat and lifted him up.

Izuku:Now let's make something clear here, and this goes for all of you. You. Do. Not. Mock. My. Daughter!!!

He the throws him into a wall. I wasn't surprised he wasn't holding back. I walked up to him and hold him tight. He calms down but his glare remained.