Chapter 5:Meeting The Past

I open my eyes to that I was in a white void. It was barren, no sort of life present. I looked around and saw the original Izuku looking at me. He was wearing a school uniform slightly burned and torn, a bruise on his face. A feeling of pity formed in my stomach.

Izuku:I see you have been busy.

Me:Indeed I have been. Why have you brought me here?

He looks at me with slight tears in his eyes. He was lightly sobbing. He looked so broken, I felt sympathy for him. But I wasn't sure what to think.

He looked at me again, tears now streaming down his cheeks

He looked at me again, tears now streaming down his cheeks. A look of pain adorned his face. I felt even more sympathy for him, wanting to comfort him to the best of my abilities.

Izuku:Why did this happen to me?! What did I do to deserve this?! I feel so empty and alone. Why did this happen?!

I sighed and slowly approach him and gently hold him, he buried his face into my chest, letting all his emotions out.

(replace Bakugou with izuku)

Me:(gently patting his back) I don't know why this happened to you, all I know is that I'll live your dream of being a hero. I will help those with the true heart of a hero. I promise.

Izuku nodded his head, holding onto me tightly. I simply kept him company without letting go. He stared to fall asleep slowly, and he began to disappear.

Once he crossed over, I started thinking about his life. He had been through so much, no one helped him and he nearly spiraled into madness due to it. I should have paralyzed that mutt, make him pay for what he did.

But I can't, I promised Izuku that I would be a hero, a hero who saves others with a smile. I then get up from the floor and start exploring a bit , seeing nothing but a vast area. I then lay down and close my eyes, once I opened them again. I was back in my room.

I sat up in my bed, looking at a photo of Izuku and his mother, I have never seen a picture of his father, nor do I want to. I layed back down and fell asleep.

Me:Rest in peace midoriya, may you find peace in the next life.

Tbc...