Chapter 8:The Fight Between Enemies

Author pov

It was Monday morning and all the students, along with myself were sitting in class waiting for our Sensei.  I was currently writing a few things in my notebook, paying no mind to the class. I was making countermeasures against all his classmates as a way to ensure that if they went rogue, I'd deal with them.

Today was battle training, I'm going to enjoy putting Bakugou in his place. I'll make sure he knows pain.

Soon the door opens and All Might stepped inside. Wearing a different suit compared to his regular uniform. Silver age costume if I remember correctly. Regardless I needed to get ready.

Allmight:Today young heroes, you all will be participating in Battle Training.

Once bakugou heard this he smiled evily and looked at me. His face contorted intk fear once he saw the menacing glare that adorned my own features.

 His face contorted intk fear once he saw the menacing glare that adorned my own features

We all got up and went to the locker room, and start putting on our costumes.

Normal pov

Everyone walked to the testing ground to start the exercise, unaware that izuku wasn't with them. Allmight soon noticed his absence.

Allmight:Were is Young Midoriya?

Everyone looked around and saw he was missing, that was until they heard metallic footfalls coming from the tunnel. They look at it and saw two red eyes glaring at them. They froze when they saw Izuku exit.

He was wearing an Armoured uniform, he looked terrifying, the jet black paint didn't ease their fears

He was wearing an Armoured uniform, he looked terrifying, the jet black paint didn't ease their fears. His costume also sported a two way radio and an oxygen tank.

Allmight: Is that you, Young Midoriya?

Izuku:Yes it's me allmight, now can we get this exercise underway?

Everyone, including all might felt a shiver crawl down their spines. All Might explained that they will be entering a building, two teams of villians and heroes. The teams will be ramdomly selected by lottery.

(Teams are cannon, but I'm putting 'izuku' as villian.)

Allmight:Team Villian:Midoriya and tsuyu vs Team hero:Bakugou and Lida.

Author's Pov

I walked over to the building and placed the bomb in the corner. I broke off a piece of my crystal and sealed the bomb in place.

Tsuyu:So what is the plan midoriya?*kero*

I looked over to her and began formulating a plan. Once a solid plan came to mind i looked at her again and spoke.

Me:I'll take care of Bakugou, hell be coming after me. You keep Lida occupied.

Tsuyu nods and camofloges herself to match the rooms color. I exit and wait for the so called heroes to come, waiting for my chance at revenge.

Bakugou's Pov
That isn't Deku, this is not like him. He was quirkless for years and now he has a quirk. I'll beat him and then get answers out of him.

Me and the robot enter the building, seeing no one there. I felt someone staring at us. I shook it off and start looking for the nerd.

Robot:Bakugou,we need to find the bomb.

Me:Can it extra I want to cream that nerd.

Once I said that two red eyes appeared Infront of me. I froze in fear,i could feel them drilling into my soul.

 I froze in fear,i could feel them drilling into my soul

Deku:Hello Bakubitch.

Author's pov

Bakugou couldn't move, his fear kept him in place. I lifted my arm and punched him in the gut. He fell to his knees, I look at tenya and started making ticking noises.

Me:Tic tok hero, time is of the essence.~

Without a second thought he ran to find the bomb leaving bakugou to me. I looked at him, his glare still present on his face.

Me:What is it mongrel?

Bakugou :Damm it deku, you are supposed to be weak, a useless piece of shit!! You shouldn't be here.

I growled at him, it was deep and mettalic, I wanted to feel his fear.

I could feel it I could... Smell it. I looked at him and laughed darkly.

I then start throwing punches. They all connect with his body. I could feel his bones break. He screamed in pain, I didn't stop.

I kept pummeling him, breaking his arms and hands, destroyimg his gauntlets and breaking his left leg, rendering him useless. I picked him up and threw him against the wall, he slid down and looked at me. He coughed up some blood and a tooth.

Bakugou:Who are you?! You are a damn quirkless bastard, how could you beat me?!

I kneeled down to his level and looked him dead in the eye. He froze once more. Tsuyu contacted me and informed me that Tenya had been defeated. I took of my mask and smiled.

Me:I'm your worst nightmare, I am the reminder of what you did. I will always win.

I will never stop until you face judgment for what you have done! You are no hero you are a villian and that is what you will always be.

I will never forgive you, not in this life and in no other. Your arrogance will lead to your down fall, you are a disgrace against heroes, you should just die.

I get up and knock him unconscious, just then all might anounced that the villian team won.

We all returned to the observation room. When Allmight asked who the mvp was, they all said I was. I was a truly convincing villian.

Me:I wanted to make them understand that villians show no mercy. They are cold blooded killer's, they have no morals so why should I have any.

Arrogance will get you killed as well as  innocent people.Take this match as an example of what could happen.

They all nodded and we were dismissed and went back to class to get our things.

Tbc...